Media EA (Cormier) does Conor dirty

You do realize he doesn’t want to get his ass kicked and CTE for less money than he can just by endorsements and other ventures? He’s not a fighter, and he’s certainly not fighting not survive or for fun. He fights for money and when it’s not worth his effort he won’t fight. No one can force him to. Is it a shame that we are deprived of interesting fights? Absolutely! but it’s prize fighting not a business franchise where you can expect consistency

i said in my post that i understand the polotics and business side of it when it comes to conor .

This is the real travesty, how they gonna give Big Frank a 4 in grappling.

View attachment 788761
Big Frank has 4 stars grappling and Whittaker has 3,5.

:eek:

Whittaker

- Australian National Wrestling Championships gold medal in the 97 kg (213 lbs) division
- Whittaker entered Australia's 2018 Commonwealth Games 97 kg qualifying tournament in November 2017. He would once again claim first place in his division and in doing so qualified to represent Australia in the wrestling at the 2018 Commonwealth Games
- Brazilian Jiujitsu black belt

Ngannou
- Huge and ripped to the shreds, motherfu**er
- submitted Antony Hamilton

:eek:

Wait people actually think DC, a guy hired to come in and record some commentary lines, is being consulted on gameplay and ratings???

Shertards have outdone themselves

<36><36><36>
Lmao this forum is insane. Daniel Cormier is fuxkin tweaking the ratings on ufc 4 right after a day of training camp for his upcoming title fight

Their ratings in the NHL games are the worst, FIFA has been pretty bad too. Not sure about their NBA or Madden games but I bet there's problems.

Bunch of nerds who don't actually follow the sport inputting numbers.

There was a bunch of players who were leading the league in faceoff % wins the year before and then in the next game their faceoff ratings were 60 (basically 0) for example. And great players who never hit have beast body checking ratings so that their overall and overall defensive stat is higher.

Their ratings in the NHL games are the worst, FIFA has been pretty bad too. Not sure about their NBA or Madden games but I bet there's problems.

There was a bunch of players who were leading the league in faceoff % wins the year before and then in the next game their faceoff ratings were 60 (basically 0) for example. And great players who never hit have beast body checking ratings so that their overall and overall defensive stat is higher.
I find EA’s Fifa ratings not too bad.

Give me some of these NHL examples of these atrocities. I know there are some shit always wrong or downright stupid, but you’re overexaggerating it a ton.

Give me some of these NHL examples of these atrocities. I know there are some shit always wrong or downright stupid, but you’re overexaggerating it a ton.
I mean a lot of the time the ratings don't even matter, and every player feels the same.

There's plenty of those top level offensive players who have overrated physical and defensive stats to get their Overall rating boosted up. (eg. McDavid is like 85 body checking)

I mean a lot of the time the ratings don't even matter, and every player feels the same.

There's plenty of those top level offensive players who have overrated physical and defensive stats to get their Overall rating boosted up. (eg. McDavid is like 85 body checking)
It’s actually 84 and that’s not a twisted stat for a elite skater who’s 6’1 tall and around 200 pounds.

I see what you are reaching at but you’re not making a good point defending what you’re saying

It’s actually 84 and that’s not a twisted stat for a elite skater who’s 6’1 tall and around 200 pounds.

I see what you are reaching at but you’re not making a good point defending what you’re saying
Yeah, McDavid just skated around crushing people...

That's one stat from my many years of playing. Picked up NHL 20 for a bit but the game is so bad now.
You can deep dive the stats for yourself if you really want to lol.

DC is a part of making the ratings in this game

Masvidal is ranked above Conor in this. Glad DC knows it isn’t 2015 anymore.

ALTHOUGH, Conor should definitely have 5 star striking.

I thought he was just doing the updates after fights

imagine being a grown ass man and getting TRIGGERED by imaginary video game stats lol

Yeah, McDavid just skated around crushing people...

That's one stat from my many years of playing. Picked up NHL 20 for a bit but the game is so bad now.
You can deep dive the stats for yourself if you really want to lol.
Well you had nothing when I asked you for examples about the really wrong ones. So deep dive off a sofa yourself, buddy :rolleyes:

mcdavid-hit.gif

Omg he doesn’t deserve a rating over 80 :rolleyes:

Well you had nothing when I asked you for examples about the really wrong ones. So deep dive off a sofa yourself, buddy :rolleyes:

mcdavid-hit.gif

Omg he doesn’t deserve a rating over 80 :rolleyes:
Lol okay bud. I dominated that game for years, I'm not gonna remember all the garbage ratings.

You work for EA or something? Emotionally invested

Lol okay bud. I dominated that game for years, I'm not gonna remember all the garbage ratings.

You work for EA or something? Emotionally invested
No, quite on the contrary. I’ve played their hockey games for 26 years and I have a shit ton of crap to give to them. It’s a piece of shit company, but tgey own the shit to make the sports games that interest me (NHL and UFC).

Keep dominating, bud. Nothing personal here, I just thought you were overexaggerating a ton and you couldn’t argue against it. The ratings aren’t the problem, at least not with NHL. It’s a piece of shit of a game in many other ways, though.

Thought DC was just doing the updates on fighters stats throughout the year, not the base default stats.

So when his updates get included Conor will probably be even worse than this based on inactivity<JonesLaugh>

No, quite on the contrary. I’ve played their hockey game for 26 years and I have a shit ton of crap to give to them. It’s a piece of shit company, but tgey own the shit to make the sports games that interest me (NHL and UFC).

Keep dominating, bud. Nothing personal here, I just thought you were overexaggerating a ton and you couldn’t argue against it. The ratings aren’t the problem, at least not with NHL. It’s a piece of shit of a game in many other ways, though.
Yeah dude I agree

It's turned me off real bad, don't want to pay 80 bucks for a roster and jersey update each year. I only played 20 a bit cuz I gameshare on xbox with my buddy and he bought it.

EASHL was fun as fuck. I was on the top team with my friends back in the day, but we were West Coast and all the good players and teams are East Coast. And with the garbage online servers we hardly played against the East teams cuz connection would be trash for one side.

A few of my buddies play those competitive leagues like LG or VGHL but I never got into it.

The franchise is fucked, they put all their resources into their cash grab mode in HUT.

Back