Social EA and Disney refusing to hire white people

This is something that is said covertly by hiring managers in many major organizations.

There are incentives to not hire white men.

People’s ratings and bonuses can and do have clauses that depend upon the amount of diverse talent that is hired.

It's just for the Black Panther game? Don't buy it if game dev hiring bothers you. I can't complain because I play a lot of Yakuza games. The head of that studio looks like he lives in the soapland.

It's just for the Black Panther game? Don't buy it if game dev hiring bothers you. I can't complain because I play a lot of Yakuza games. The head of that studio looks like he lives in the soapland.
It’s discrimination

giphy.gif

Ok I just looked up this dev. It's not even for Black Panther. I can safely say I don't give two fucks about this issue or the game. They can have their safe space.

Edit: oh no white males are not involved in making this garbage. It's not the end of the world. Just play Warhammer or something. There is always stuff to be killed in the Grimdark

Last edited:
This is something that is said covertly by hiring managers in many major organizations.

There are incentives to not hire white men.

People’s ratings and bonuses can and do have clauses that depend upon the amount of diverse talent that is hired.

This is way more pervasive than people understand. And it doesn't stop there. It leaks into workloads, performance assessments etc of employees.

Ok I just looked up this dev. It's not even for Black Panther. I can safely say I don't give two fucks about this issue or the game. They can have their safe space.

Edit: oh no white males are not involved in making this garbage. It's not the end of the world. Just play warhammer or something. There is always stuff to be killed in the Grimdark

They are going after warhammer to change it though. Now they have women space marines, which makes no sense lore-wise. Just because of people complaining, like these folks in here are. Not sure why they want in on the fascist, xenophobic death-cult of the Impirium, but they do….

Personally, I would not want to work on this game. Possibly they need a white guy to play a villain somewhere?

Imagine wanting to work for a person like this anyway. Count it a blessing really.

It's pretty certain where some of these previous successes will end up, likely as a result of theatrics like this taking precedence to quality output.

Stop hiring woke white women. They're the worst and most entitled and are at the forefront of this "don't hire white guys" thing.

Make no mistake - at the manager levels and above, it's not the minorities doing this - it's white women.

Last edited:

Edit: oh no white males are not involved in making this garbage. It's not the end of the world. Just play Warhammer or something. There is always stuff to be killed in the Grimdark

Imagine if the races were reversed, would that be ok? I promise you it wouldn’t

They are going after warhammer to change it though. Now they have women space marines, which makes no sense lore-wise. Just because of people complaining, like these folks in here are. Not sure why they want in on the fascist, xenophobic death-cult of the Impirium, but they do….

Personally, I would not want to work on this game. Possibly they need a white guy to play a villain somewhere?
Warhammer gets retconned all the time. Eh I don't care if women get to become space marines. They have to follow the imperium standard. Each faction is hyper xenophobic and genocidal. The females better be 8 ft tall with big thighs, broad shoulders and gigachad jawline. The male space marines aren't really human either. They are pre pubescent children that have been tinkered hormonally to become weapons. I think it would be hilarious if they retcon the story make it seem like the imperium took small girls and turned them into transgender looking killing machines. That is so hilariously not woke.

Personally I don't think they will make space marines female. They have to retcon too much stuff. There are already several female characters and all female faction like the sisters of battle. Just don't touch the Orks. They must remain Da Boyz even though they have no gender.

Warhammer gets retconned all the time. Eh I don't care if women get to become space marines. They have to follow the imperium standard. Each faction is hyper xenophobic and genocidal. The females better be 8 ft tall with big thighs, broad shoulders and gigachad jawline. The male space marines aren't really human either. They are pre pubescent children that have been tinkered hormonally to become weapons. I think it would be hilarious if they retcon the story make it seem like the imperium took small girls and turned them into transgender looking killing machines. That is so hilariously not woke.

Personally I don't think they will make space marines female. They have to retcon too much stuff. There are already several female characters and all female faction like the sisters of battle. Just don't touch the Orks. They must remain Da Boyz even though they have no gender.
Nope. They will soon be “Da Demz”

Back