Social EA and Disney refusing to hire white people

Imagine if the races were reversed, would that be ok? I promise you it wouldn’t
Races were reversed for this game? White dating simulator? That is just The Sims. Everyone knows the first goal of the game is to cuck that foreigner Mortimer Goth by stealing Bella and making Cassandra drown.

They are complicit, but not at the forefront.

Whites are being attacked everywhere in the west. We are nearing the end of the world, I believe that is why.

Lol@being mean to white people is literally the end of the world

Ha, you may get the crap kicked out of you because of your skin color. But that's that white privilege in you.
I must live in a very special area. On here I keep reading about how as a white guy I am constantly under attack, but I have yet to experience anything remotely like that in my real life.

Whites are being attacked everywhere in the west. We are nearing the end of the world, I believe that is why.

White women benefit the most from DEI and have been benefiting the most from affirmative action for the last 50 years.

It's not actually minorities, especially the higher positions.

I must live in a very special area. On here I keep reading about how as a white guy I am constantly under attack, but I have yet to experience anything remotely like that in my real life.
Stupid white people are the problem. They are like you and allow themselves to be discriminated against in the workplace and in life.

Are we near the end because of the assault on whites or are whites being attacked because it is the end????
<seedat>

We should go around telling everyone that white people aren't being discriminated against, even though they clearly are
I said I have never been discriminated against, but obviously my situation is extremely rare. Really disappointed that you won't tell me what white people should do about this situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NegaGostosa
Back