• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DWCS, Tuesday, Dana White Contender Series betting thread, MMA

Round was close until Cunningham got folded. Holy shit.

Round was close until Cunningham got folded. Holy shit.
That was some Masvidal/Cerrone shit, could've easily stopped it at that point.

Feel bad for AJ since he took so much damage after that.

Good stoppage by Mark Smith don't think anyone can complain about that one. See Volk vs KZ.

That was some Masvidal/Cerrone shit, could've easily stopped it at that point.

Feel bad for AJ since he took so much damage after that.

Yeah that's a dude too tough for his own good in that instance.

Good stoppage by Mark Smith don't think anyone can complain about that one. See Volk vs KZ.

If anyone complains about that, it's because for some reason they hate the Cunningham kid and want his life shortened. That stoppage was absolutely fine for sure.

Yeah that's a dude too tough for his own good in that instance.
100% I like his aggressive approach, but defense would go a long way.

Taking one to give 2 is nice if you're not doing it the whole fight, or if you're John Lineker.

Let's see if Diniz is one of the KB crossovers that actually translate well into MMA.

Fucker couldn't finish, I had under 10 minutes on PP. Dude was done.

Llontop is gonna get destroyed in the ufc. 2-3 fights in the ufc and he's back to fighting bums.

Dude didn't want a contract. You don't hurt dudes like that then follow them down just to lay on them. Would be surprised if he got a contract.
Back in the early seasons that would've been true, nowadays Dana and co just want as many guys as they can get their hands on.

Wasn't close fight at all. Tanner got his ass beat most of the fight. Tanner had few moments in there but overall this wasn't close at all. I scored it 30-27 Matsumoto.
There can be close fights that are 30-27s though this fight was 29-28 according to 2 of the 3 judges that matter.

Wasn't close fight at all. Tanner got his ass beat most of the fight. Tanner had few moments in there but overall this wasn't close at all. I scored it 30-27 Matsumoto.

Agreed.

I played Tanner's KO/TKO prop at +800 thinking his best, and only, chance of winning was to get the fight to the ground and go for a GNP finish. If I would have known he was going to stand with Matsumoto for three rounds, who does everything better than him on the feet, I could have told you before the fight started that he was going to lose every round or get knocked out.

Not a close fight whatsoever.

The closest fight on the next card features a -200 fave...

Ronda really seemed to leave her mark on Brazil wmma scene. Another week another Ronda or "Rondinha" this time.

Jhaoata SIlva + Daniel Adams

Not a big lean, but J.Silva has wins on more season fighters who had amateur experience.

J. Silva has a hidden amateur record himself; I also don't see big major gap in skill vs Igor Da Silva

They have the same strengths and style; I'm siding with a more slightly better resume.

--
Daniel Adams is a good wrestler with college credentials and an aka trained fighter, not a major lean, but he's had dominating performances. Jacobi has one loss against a grappler. He's got the better resume on record but not like he's a world beater.

Jacobi has been controlled in the past. He can be grounded.

Back