Dwayne 'The Rock" Johnson coming to a Presidential Election near you

Would you be inclined to vote for the Greatest Sports Entertainer of all time?

• Total voters
Id love the most electrifying man in politics today to lay the smacketh down on some SWJ candy asses.

"Please, what do you think about how income inequality?"

"Corporate greed is...."

"IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!"

The Academy Awards are completely political. Cruise and Travolta bring in big money so the Hollyweird elites have to make them look like good actors by throwing some awards and nominations their way once in a while. It's so the braindead movie-going sheep will continue to part with their $12.50 on these terrible Tom Cruise/John Revolta movies.

<1>

Watch Randy Quaid if you want to see good acting. But he exposed the Truth so now it's curtains for his tremendous career.
Randy Quaid plays himself in almost everything. A crazy but loveable lunatic.

Ric flair as vp
Austin sec of defense

TIME wrote that article as an insult to Trump, like "he's so shitty they even prefer this D-level actor to him." Typical liberal media hit piece. Very sad!

And no.

c0m-Xi.gif
that d level actor makes more per movie than any other actor

I think rock will become wealthier than trump

Most of the WWE crowd seems to fawn over trump so I could see the rock being only more successful with that crowd

I don't think a rock bottom followed by a people's elbow and a wink will save us but it would be funny to see him stare down his opponents.

I've been saying for years; either Dwayne Johnson plays the US President on film (Obama) or he becomes US President in real life.

rocky is too good of a person to be president.

but i appreciate this thread, with the gifs of my man xx

298836.gif

:eek::oops:

The oval office is reserved for intellectual lightweights, he'd be perfect.

It's not like the President's job consists of anything other than reading from a teleprompter. The Rock has great public speaking abilities, a quick wit, imposing personality, he would be a perfect man for the job, as long as he's surrounded by a good group of people.

Intellectually, he has probably spent more time being introspective than the career politicians who are only concerned in holding onto their jobs. The Rock doesn't need to concern himself with holding onto a job or appealing to the people, the jobs hold onto him and the people love him because he's the People's Champ.

Back