Dwayne 'The Rock" Johnson coming to a Presidential Election near you

Would you be inclined to vote for the Greatest Sports Entertainer of all time?

• Total voters
The Academy Awards are completely political. Cruise and Travolta bring in big money so the Hollyweird elites have to make them look like good actors by throwing some awards and nominations their way once in a while. It's so the braindead movie-going sheep will continue to part with their $12.50 on these terrible Tom Cruise/John Revolta movies.

<1>

Watch Randy Quaid if you want to see good acting. But he exposed the Truth so now it's curtains for his tremendous career.

You know how you judge one's accolades and skill when it come's to entertaining the masses?

You ask the masses. Not one roody poo candy ass who think's too highly of themselves.

The masses think Justin Bieber is a better musician than Johann SebasGOAT Bach. LOL at appealing to the lowest common denominator.

The masses are cattle to be controlled by us, their betters. They provide labor.

lol @ having 'Like" notifications on, spoken like a true insecure slug.

Much like my ever-ascending bank statement, I like to be notified when the hoi polloi take notice of my tremendous value. Humility is a weakness that only the worthless can afford.

Thanks in advance for your continued support.

Much like my ever-ascending bank statement, I like to be notified when the hoi polloi take notice of my tremendous value. Humility is a weakness that only the worthless can afford.

Thanks in advance for your continued support.
qsvqdXAPEfwqc.gif

The masses think Justin Bieber is a better musician than Johann SebasGOAT Bach. LOL at appealing to the lowest common denominator.

The masses are cattle to be controlled by us, their betters. They provide labor.

You sound poor.

This thread needs to be sent to the DUMP it belongs in. Dwayne Johnson and his D-level acting skills do not belong in here. He's a traitor to the Nation of Domination and would be a traitor to the Nation of America.

Better than the current two choices...BY FAR.

This thread needs to be sent to the DUMP it belongs in. Dwayne Johnson and his D-level acting skills do not belong in here. He's a traitor to the Nation of Domination and would be a traitor to the Nation of America.
Take a hint dude

18MuHTyw4H7ZS.gif

Stop derailing this thread like you do every other thread in this sub forum with your racist/religious bullshit.

LOL @ racist. Speaking of retards, you just exposed yourself there.

Religious? LOL my posting history clearly shows I'm an atheist.

Goddamn you're stupid as a pile of rocks with Down's syndrome. Embarrassed I've received hundreds of likes from you over the months. Utterly ashamed.

LOL @ racist. Speaking of retards, you just exposed yourself there.

Religious? LOL my posting history clearly shows I'm an atheist.

Goddamn you're stupid as a pile of rocks with Down's syndrome. Embarrassed I've received hundreds of likes from you over the months. Utterly ashamed.
Got you mixed up with TKD, sincerely apologize for the confusion, bud.

Wealthy enough to buy and sell Mrs. McFly ten times over, Marcus. Admittedly that's a low bar, but.

You're obsession with a 3rd world country-esque Lute "musician" tells me all I need to know. People here know...NOBODY talks about Mrs. McFly and get's away with it irl. I would take you straight to the corner of know your role blvd. and check you directly into the smackdown hotel and you can TT2TB

TIME wrote that article as an insult to Trump, like "he's so shitty they even prefer this D-level actor to him." Typical liberal media hit piece. Very sad!

And no.

c0m-Xi.gif

D-level actor, A-level athlete, am I right?

Back