Dwayne 'The Rock" Johnson coming to a Presidential Election near you

Would you be inclined to vote for the Greatest Sports Entertainer of all time?

• Total voters
Yes. I would vote for anyone who would put the smackdown on all these other shitty countries.

"What's that, Mr. Putin? You disagree?"...

ygKk7.gif

Well we know the debates would be some of the best in all of history so that should be enough to get him to run in say, 2024.

"What's that, Mr. Putin? You disagree?"...

ygKk7.gif

You can take Crimea, take that sumbitch, stick it up your ass and turn it sideways JABRONI!

Make Flair the VP for the WHOOOOO chant during the debates and Jesus himself would lose against them.

A-list but D-level, much like Tom Cruise, John Travolta, etc.

The Rock has already made it known who he's backing.

qBX7BPK.png

I think I speak for everybody here when I say..

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW AWFUL YOUR EVALUATION OF ACTORS ARE

TIME wrote that article as an insult to Trump, like "he's so shitty they even prefer this D-level actor to him." Typical liberal media hit piece. Very sad!

And no.

c0m-Xi.gif

The Rock is the highest grossing actor on the planet currently.

Fast and Furious (the 4th Installment) did $363M gross.

That was a good showing but the studio knew this movie could break records if they brought in one man.... THE MOTHER FUCKING ROCK

Fast 5 nearly doubled that $626M....

Fast 7 did $1.5 Billion, that's Billion with a B.

In his 3 Fast and The Furious installments he grossed $2.9B.... meaning he earned as much in 4 years as Trump has 40 years.

The Rock is the highest grossing actor on the planet currently.

Fast and Furious (the 4th Installment) did $363M gross.

That was a good showing but the studio knew this movie could break records if they brought in one man.... THE MOTHER FUCKING ROCK

Fast 5 nearly doubled that $626M....

Fast 7 did $1.5 Billion, that's Billion with a B.

In his 3 Fast and The Furious installments he grossed $2.9B.... meaning he earned as much in 4 years as Trump has 40 years.

It doesn't even matter how much money he makes in relation to Trump.

Hell the ONLY reason Trump wont release his taxes is because he doesn't want everyone to know Shillary makes more money than him.

The funniest part is going to be when the opposing side, don't care which side he runs for, decides to bring up the way he treated women in the WWE. Only to come to the conclusion that's a terrible strategy, since even the disgusting pig lipsticked feminazi's are going to want their pie crushed by the GREAT ONE.

It doesn't even matter how much money he makes in relation to Trump.

Hell the ONLY reason Trump wont release his taxes is because he doesn't want everyone to know Shillary makes more money than him.

Hey guys, did you know i'm a billionaire? I value my dick at $4.5B, it's true, it's damn true.

<20>

I think I speak for everybody here when I say..

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW AWFUL YOUR EVALUATION OF ACTORS ARE

Nor does it matter what terrible can the unwashed masses think is the new GOAT actor these days. I could act circles around this clown.

Nor does it matter what terrible can the unwashed masses think is the new GOAT actor these days. I could act circles around this clown.

Apparently so

Because you're acting like a real JABRONI right now

Literally, and I mean LITERALLY, has nothing to do with what I just said.

The Academy Awards are completely political. Cruise and Travolta bring in big money so the Hollyweird elites have to make them look like good actors by throwing some awards and nominations their way once in a while. It's so the braindead movie-going sheep will continue to part with their $12.50 on these terrible Tom Cruise/John Revolta movies.

<1>

Watch Randy Quaid if you want to see good acting. But he exposed the Truth so now it's curtains for his tremendous career.

You're, simply put, the worst poster in the WR, which in turn, makes you the worst poster out of a group of peoples that is highly renowned as the cesspool of Sherdog. Congrats on this accomplishment

The Academy Awards are completely political. Cruise and Travolta bring in big money so the Hollyweird elites have to make them look like good actors by throwing some awards and nominations their way once in a while. It's so the braindead movie-going sheep will continue to part with their $12.50 on these terrible Tom Cruise/John Revolta movies.

<1>

Watch Randy Quaid if you want to see good acting. But he exposed the Truth so now it's curtains for his tremendous career.

You know how you judge one's accolades and skill when it come's to entertaining the masses?

You ask the masses. Not one roody poo candy ass who think's too highly of themselves.

You're, simply put, the worst poster in the WR, which in turn, makes you the worst poster out of a group of peoples that is highly renowned as the cesspool of Sherdog. Congrats on this accomplishment

Yet I get likes from you on the DAILY. Getting likes from someone that thinks you suck? LOL what a cuckold you are!

Back