Media Dustin Poirier vs Benoît Saint-Denis: Who Wins?

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
Tough fight for both guys but I just think BSD is gonna start taking Dustin down and eventually sub him

I should be excited about this fight but for some reason I’m not. Maybe it’s the start of me suffering mma dysfunction. Or MMAD. I’m going MMAD!
<DCrying>

Could go either way, Dustin has the better standup and more power imo. Of course I'm going with Dustin, think he stops him.

Good on Dustin for taking a fight with a real up and comer when hardly no one else does these days, super risky. Part of me thinks it's because use Cajun French coonasses like to give our French cousins across the pond some love. Lol

Last edited:
I am thinking Poirier here. I think his back is against the wall after an L and he's gonna come in fully game to win and stay at the top.

Could go either way, Dustin has the better standup and more power imo. Of course I'm going with Dustin, think he stops him.

I'm also proud of Dustin for taking a fight with a real up and comer when hardly no one else would these days, super risky. Part of me thinks it's because use Cajun French coonasses like to give our French cousins some love. Lol

I'm slightly leaning Benoit, but if Dustin can keep Benoit off of him, he is going to light him up bad.

Hopefully Doostin. Then maybe Conor beats Chandler and we can get Conor/Doostin 4.

Poirier is a piece of garbage rank squatter. forced us to watch so many pointless casual fan money fights. Karma is finally around the corner....

God of War is about to deliver the most brutal beatdown in mma history. God of War takes Poirier's soul and sends him to the rank squatter after life. real fans about to be "paid in full"

Poirier is at that time in his career where he loses a fight and never looks good again. He's even talked about retiring soon. So I think BSD just pulls it off out of sheer hunger.

It’s a miracle, they’re finally getting the LW top 5 to take fights against lower ranked guys.

I’m still salty about Poirier ducking Dariush for so long and waiting for him to hopefully just go away.

I like this post.

I agree with the salty bit about the ducking, but I have to admit that it seems to have worked.

Hard to predict I get the feeling Poirier vs BSD might go like Justin vs fizev.

One thing is sure Dustin sure shut up all the people saying he ducking up commers here he's taking on the most dangerous one and didn't even get on 300 like he wanted.

Oh course he is a JB representative and as I said, I am rooting for him. But he is getting KOd by Poirier. You need more than toughness to beat a top5 LW.

I could see him beating Chandler on a good night but Poirier is way too methodical, well rounded and seasoned. Unless of course he is on the slope towards retirement and pulls an Usman/Lawler. You never know when older fighters turn into that but I do not think Poirier is there yet.
i think you’re wrong and I think Dustin has been declining since the khabib loss. He went life and death with hooker, beat Conor who’s also washed. Gaethje got his win back off of him because truthfully since their first encounter Gaethje improved more.

Don’t wanna sound like I’m hating on Dustin outside of Chandler who made many foolish mistakes and Conor, he’s not won against top guys lately and has looked more and more vulnerable

Poirier struggles the most against ground finishers?

Saint Denis is a ground finisher.

It seems BSD successful run in UFC got on the nerves the Rocma or DZ ones. Wonder why

Arrête de jouer les Calimero, ton idole vient de vendre son cul au Raptor. Ça te fait quoi de voir un fier français, se donner comme ça à un nain DZ ? <{danayeah}>

Je n'ai rien contre BSD, mais le surcotage est réel.

1.) The Michael Johnson fight happened at Lightweight... not only that, but it happened after Dustin had strung together a four-fight win streak at 155.

2.) To be fair, you said he hadn't been KO'd before. You didn't say anything about weight classes.

So no matter how well BSD does and even if he dominates Poirier from start to finish, it'll only be because Poirier got old and washed overnight? Seems like a no-win situation for Benoit then, lol.

It's not fair, but it is what it is. The way he gets easily hit, tells me that he's not better than Poirier.

Arrête de jouer les Calimero, ton idole vient de vendre son cul au Raptor. Ça te fait quoi de voir un fier français, se donner comme ça à un nain DZ ? <{danayeah}>

Je n'ai rien contre BSD, mais le surcotage est réel.
C'est plutôt ton nain DZ qui vend son cul en axant sa com sur le patriotisme l'amour de la France etc

On vous voit chialer sur BSD depuis le début les gars du "Rocma" , on se demande bien pourquoi<28>

BSD is devoid of any type of defense. And Poirier knows how to use his power effectively. I pick Dustin.

C'est plutôt ton nain DZ qui vend son cul en axant sa com sur le patriotisme l'amour de la France etc

On vous voit chialer sur BSD depuis le début les gars du "Rocma" , on se demande bien pourquoi<28>

Et ça fonctionne bien avec les pigeons et BSD, qui contre un petit chèque passe de fier combattant français, à larbin d'un nain DZ, qui tu le dis toi même n'est pas un vrai patriote. <Fedor23>

Back