Media Dustin Poirier vs Benoît Saint-Denis: Who Wins?

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
I want BSD to win so the top 5 can FINALLY introduce some more new contenders instead of the same old top 5 we've had for years.

However, that would mean Dustin will probably NEVER fight for the title again which would suck hard. :/

At this point? BSD. Dude is an animal. It'll never happen though. Dustin will only take big name fights.

It’s a miracle, they’re finally getting the LW top 5 to take fights against lower ranked guys.

I’m still salty about Poirier ducking Dariush for so long and waiting for him to hopefully just go away.

Haha, nice one! Yeah, I think that narrative might honestly become popular here for those who have watched BSD the last year or so. He certainly doesn't want to get too fancy in the pocket with DP, but I see him winning a long drawn out war. Maybe rnc round 4?

Is it going to be a 5 rounder sir?

I'm rooting BSD here but at range his pot shot style is really concerning against such a heavy pressure that Poirier presents, it'll be damn hard to force the fight anywhere.
I'm also expecting Poirier to be looking sharp since he's coming off a loss and won't have an ego coming in making sloppy decisions.

Dustin is going to lose and that makes me sad!

Think DP has this, BSD is good but having watched all of his UFC fights he’s taking to guys who aren’t really giving it back in return (minus EZDS). You aren’t gonna go swimming with Dustin and not get wet. Dustin by decision.

BSD won't be getting wet because he's going to bury Dustin back in the sand, brother.

GOD OF WAR via round 1 butchering.

Then we take out Islam afterwards.

#andnew

God of War durability, grappling and making it dirty will prevail. He'll get hit a lot though.

Back