Media Dustin Poirier Says He Will Stop Khabib Nurmagomedov

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
MJ almost stopped kalabeeb. I could easily see Dustin stopping him if he can stop the take downs.
Haha, it is myth perpuated by Rogan, that Johnson even stunned Khabib..

Agreed he ought to be confident. Anyone calling him out on being positive is a pure hater and that's all.

Khabib has a notion that he ought to stand and bang, maybe that over confidence will be his undoing. I'm hopeful, if Dustin wins at least Khabibs beefs with Conor and the Diaz won't clog up the fight for the belt.

Anything can happen but watch out Khabib with next level boxing shit.
Khabib is very smart as he's put much emphasis on boxing for some times now and I can see him improving fight after fight.

If by stopping him you mean get his ass kicked, then yes, he did.

Khabib is going to do what he does to all of them. Get him to the ground for first 2-3 rounds, fatigue the shit out of Dustin, and then its all downhill from there. Dustin's best shot, his KO punch, will have no mustard on it, and Khabib can finish the fight however he chooses to.
Hmm, your opinion doesn't appear to be bias at all..........

I hope so, the Diamond is a bad ass and seems like a GC

People aren’t giving Dustin his due. I think Khabib will win but Dustin is very live here. He’s got some good power at LW and not nearly as helpless on the ground as Conor. He’s definitely got the tools to win this.

All fun and games till one of our guys gets knocked STIFF

It happens it's why we love it:

<Fedor23>

It's all just banter. :)

Start telling Khabib that during the press conferences unlike the last one

I mean what else is her going to say? Also, I think his best chance is a finish, as I dont think he can win a decision.

Why is Poirier fighting Khabib?

1)Technically, he didn’t even beat Holloway. Max won rounds 2,3,4 and/or 5. All he did was rock Max a couple different segments in a 5 round fifth but he got out punched and backed mostly thru the middle rounds.

2)Holloway is a featherweight, not even a contending lightweight.

3)He couldn’t finish Max, he won’t finish Khabib.

Back