Dustin Poirier (merged threads)

YouknowLo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
WOW! What a great, short fight!
Was impressed by Brookins' chin, once again. As well as Poirier's performance. Would anybody like to see him rematch KZ? I'd also be interested in a fight between him and Cub Swanson.

Dustin Poirier wasn't overrated Korean Zombi was just underrated

Still think Dustin is a serious threat in the FW division.

Definitely doesn't make sense for him to rematch KZ...

Have him fight Olivera or something.

yeah Swanson vs Poirier would be a great fight...
but Poirier is still nowhere near scarface.

He shouldn't rematch Jung yet. He sould fight Siver or Olivera.

KZ handled him pretty well, give him a few more fights before another fight between them

Dude KZ absolutely destroyed him. Dustin is going to really need to improve to have any chance against him

Poirier is probably my favorite FW. Future champ at 145.

The guy certainly is a beast, but I can't see Poirier ever being FW champion whilst Aldo, Edgar, KZ & Mendes are at the top of FW.

Awesome fight.

I love how Brookins hipped through the double by DP. He got to comfortable trading with DP though and he ended up getting DPed

Tonight's fights have been simply amazing. I'm glad I stayed home.

@KoreanZombieMMA
@DustinPoirier good fight!!!! Awesome!! Crazy!!

Poirier is probably my favorite FW. Future champ at 145.

No way. Aldo will be champ as long as he stays at fw. Kz will always have his number and fighters like edgar and mendes will make him his bitch.

Did we watch the same fight? While I'l admit I only watched the fight once, I don't recall a time that he was ever not in the fight. I'm a huge KZ fan and was happy he won but didn't Dustin have him in trouble at at least one point?

Also, the more important point. Styles make fights. If these two guys have a style that make for a great fight, I'l watch them fight a hundred times. Ala Nam Phan vs Leonard Garcia.

Did we watch the same fight? While I'l admit I only watched the fight once, I don't recall a time that he was ever not in the fight. I'm a huge KZ fan and was happy he won but didn't Dustin have him in trouble at at least one point?

Also, the more important point. Styles make fights. If these two guys have a style that make for a great fight, I'l watch them fight a hundred times. Ala Nam Phan vs Leonard Garcia.

He wrecked him in rounds 1 and 2. It was pure domination, Round 3 was Dustin's best round he landed a few good shots but nothing major and KZ won that one. Round 4 KZ rocks him and puts Dustin to sleep using Dustin's own move

Back