Dustin Poirier (merged threads)

Siver is figthing Cub I believe.

Yeah, this day and age though... *knocks on word*
If it comes to fruition, that should be a great fight, if not, I'd love to wacth Dustin against either of them.

Yeah, this day and age though... *knocks on word*
If it comes to fruition, that should be a great fight, if not, I'd love to wacth Dustin against either of them.

Yeah its a cool matchup, I would prefer to see him against Siver out of those two.

so poirier gets wobbled on the feet vs jonathan brookins of all people and you want to see a rematch with KZ? lol.

He was staggered a few times on his feet, too bad his opponents couldn't handle his other skills. Great fight

Swanson is fighting Siver and it is too soon for a KZ rematch, would be great in the future though.

Poirier could fight Dias, Brandao, Bermudez, Elkins or Brimage there are a ton of great fights for him.

Didn't see the top ten hype before the KZ fight and I'm definitely not seeing the top ten hype now.

Id like to see him fight Peralta before I make any judgements on him.

i was impressed with poirier's performance. brookins aint no slouch.
this fight reminded me that poirier is an excellent fighter.
but then it once again reminded me how good kz (not to mention the champ) is to dominate a fighter like poirier.
the feather weight division is looking good!

its getting there, but still needs some depth.

No it doesnt.

Aldo-KZ-Edgar-Mendes-Piorier-Swanson-Lamas-Koch-Siver-Dias-Hioki-Holloway-Lentz-Oliveira-Bermudez-Brandao-Elkins-Guida

Elkins vs Poirier next

totally make that fight please.

Wow! Poirier continues to impress. I've trained with Brookins once. He's very talented. Not to mention, big and strong for a featherweight.It's amazing to see how much these young fighters can improve in such a short period.

Wow! Poirier continues to impress. I've trained with Brookins once. He's very talented. Not to mention, big and strong for a featherweight.It's amazing to see how much these young fighters can improve in such a short period.

Piorier is only going to get better and better, hes moved from Louisiana to Florida to train at ATT.

Oh and the man that knockout out Pineda :icon_evil...........:icon_chee

[QUOTE="Rush";77364719]Piorier is only going to get better and better, hes moved from Louisiana to Florida to train at ATT.

Oh and the man that knockout out Pineda :icon_evil...........:icon_chee[/QUOTE]

Hehe. No worries, Pineda is young too. He will continue to get better. Just happened to be my night is all. He's a beast and a hell of nice guy. I can't wait to see him back in the cage soon.

woah, cool to see you on sherdog. Are you fighting at UFC 158 man?

woah, cool to see you on sherdog. Are you fighting at UFC 158 man?

Hi there!
Have not heard any news on my next fight. The FW division is quite packed at the moment. The matchmaker is having a hard time fitting everyone in. Hopefully, they will find some space for me soon!

Hehe. No worries, Pineda is young too. He will continue to get better. Just happened to be my night is all. He's a beast and a hell of nice guy. I can't wait to see him back in the cage soon.

Likewise, i just hope its still with the UFC. You just fought recently so i doubt you have a fight lined up, or do you?

Well theres my answer...They should really get another match maker in, Sean and Joe have so many fighters to match, try and bring in new talent, as well as being on the road 2-3 weeks a month.

Sherdog has such a hard-on for rematches.
Plenty of other guys for him to fight.

Back