Dustin Poirier (merged threads)

[QUOTE="Rush";77365167]Likewise, i just hope its still with the UFC. You just fought recently so i doubt you have a fight lined up, or do you?[/QUOTE]

Nothing lined up at the moment for me.
As far as Pineda, he still has a job with the UFC. I spoke with the matchmakers after that fight and they love him. The guy
took 4 fights in a span of 6 months! So he will be fine :)

Nothing lined up at the moment for me.
As far as Pineda, he still has a job with the UFC. I spoke with the matchmakers after that fight and they love him. The guy
took 4 fights in a span of 6 months! So he will be fine :)

I didnt think they would cut him but you never know.I didn't realise it was 4 in 6 months, 3 were short notice and his fight with Brown was FOTN. All of his fights have been ones to remember, even if the last one was because of your handy work lol

right now because the division isn't super deep having a rematch between two of your top contendors wouldnt be smart in my opinion. ufc should be trying to build up fighters records to give them legit title shots.

Hi there!
Have not heard any news on my next fight. The FW division is quite packed at the moment. The matchmaker is having a hard time fitting everyone in. Hopefully, they will find some space for me soon!

indeed. FW has become one of the most stacked weight class in the UFC. Keep us informed about your next bout man, we really appreciate when fighters drop in to say hi! :)

Dustin was suuper impressive. Tough too. I like him a lot.

Heeey! It's Antonio Carvalho! I've had my eye on you since you stopped Sato in Shooto. As soon as UFC announced their FW division I was hoping to see you fighting again. It's good to see another Canadian guy kicking ass. I'm always looking forward to your fights.

Dustin Poirier wasn't overrated Korean Zombi was just underrated

Still think Dustin is a serious threat in the FW division.

couldnt agree more. would love to see poirier vs aldo.

Hi there!
Have not heard any news on my next fight. The FW division is quite packed at the moment. The matchmaker is having a hard time fitting everyone in. Hopefully, they will find some space for me soon!

ya the FW division is getting pretty loaded. It will soon be top 3 most stacked

Dude KZ absolutely destroyed him. Dustin is going to really need to improve to have any chance against him

I'm a huge KZ fan, but I don't think you and I were watching the same fight.

It was an awesome back and forth war that just happened to end in a KZ finish.

Back