Dustin Poirier: "Duffy only fought bums in his boxing career"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
being pro mcgregor doesnt mean you have to trash poirier.

i like them both, i think conor fight was a little flukey how he clipped him behind the ear. i really wanted to see that fight last longer, but conor most likely would won anyway.

other than that, dude has only lost to KZ in an epic fucking fight. really one of my favorite fights ever. damn i miss KZ.

and he lost to Cub on a short notice fight where he gassed.

i am not going to pretend i watched his fight to danny castillo from WEC b/c I did not.

Everyone else he has smashed and is entertaining doing it.

i do think he gets a bit reckless at times and gets hit more than he should.

But why do people hate on him? Seems like its almost entirely due to Conor.

Lightweight champ lol. I was wanting Rashid to finissh DP, maybe next time.

isn't duffy supposed to be better than Conor
why is Poirier setup this way?

Duffy is a huge LW.

To give you guys a perspective, this is how much bigger he is than Double Penetration.

Joseph-Duffy-conor-mcgregor-BB1.jpg

dustin-poirier-conor-mcgregor.png

for some reason i feel these pictures dont prove your point that well
thats just my opinon

Just when I was starting to like DP....

I call it the "Conor Mc effect". DDP is just talking shit and saying corny stuff to get noticed. "Just call me LW champ from now." Corny.

Dustin loses every important fight he is in. He's mentally weak. He can win this but he will lose to elite lws

He'd have a point if Duffy had lost to those guys.

I really really like Poirier but for the sake of the division and the UFC is better having Duffy winning the fight

He's right tho. Great fight and Duffy could win this but Porier should be the favorite here.

You'd think he learned to keep his mouth shut about Irish fighters

I'm rooting for DDP. Hopefully he's still improving and he's looked good at LW. I'll always root for a guy to do well after moving up a weight class.

Doesn't matter. He wasn't trying to become a world champ. He went to boxing to improve his hands specifically for his mma game. Look at most mma fighters who are considered to have good hands boxing records against similar levels of competition. Many have a 1-1 (Anderson) or 0-1 (Cote, Cerrone) or a 0-1-1 record (Hunt.)

Back