• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dustin Poirier definitely getting the next shot after Gaethje's lost

Will Dustin Poirier get the next shot against Islam?

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think there's any doubt now.

The UFC is going to book Islam VS Dustin next for the UFC LW Championship

Or maybe it should be Max who just beat the guy that beat Dustin last

Why not Arman? I’m not a rank squatting hater either, but Arman out grappled Olivera (got to bar late … Going off word of mouth). If so does it show that he’s improved since his first loss to Islam, or was it a clinic (I never saw first match)?

The AbuDhabiweight champ will be tweeting and asking for the new BMF champion.

I don't think the UFC wants to see Max get wrestlefuckd by Islam...

Way too much size difference.

Definitely a 145 title shot against the Spaniard next for Max

Ilia looked scared

Him, Max or Arman.
1697980501-1697980475622.png

Who ever, will get his ass kicked.

Lol fuck no. Arman just beat Charles. He's up next. Max just beat the guy who KO'd Dustin. He's in front of Dustin, if he wants it. Dustin got KO'd and beat the number 13 guy, he's not in the title picture unless both Arman and Max turn it down.

I honestly don’t care if he does or doesn’t but if he does, I won’t complain. Dustin is a legend in the division, he took on a young dawg he shouldn’t have and won. In a time where guys avoid top opponents, Dustin needs a reward for taking that fight.

Dudes will say BSD sucks but until Dustin blasted him, he was the best ever… Guys who fight young contenders need to be rewarded by wins. Give max a gimme, give Dustin the title shot and just bleed

I feel bad for Gaethje.

He could've had the next title shot. Got clipped and got eyepoked TWICE! Then got KO'd.

This compromises both his health and his contender status. He might never perform in the highest level again.

I feel bad for Gaethje.

He could've had the next title shot. Got clipped and got eyepoked TWICE! Then got KO'd.

This compromises both his health and his contender status. He might never perform in the highest level again.
he eye poked many others before so it's fine

Back