Dustin has the 2nd lowest TDD after Darrell Horcher in khabibs last 5 fights

Dustin hasn't fought too many wrestling heavy fighters. The last guy to actively wrestle him was Eddie Alvarez in the rematch and Eddie was able to take him down and hold him down with relative ease. It wasn't until the stand-up from the 6-12 elbow that Dustin was able to get back up.

I personally believe Khabib will outwrestle Dustin to a comfortable decision win. Dustin can crack though so you never know. Plus he's probably training his TDD like crazy for this camp. But my fake money is on Khabib.

Dustin is also a legit bjj Black belt, unlike guys like Conor, AI, barboza, johnson etc etc.

Dustin Tapped max.
So? Half the fw would tap max if they get him down. Thing is in his long ass streak he faced 0 wrestlers. It's hard to tap to strikers. Even ortega is a c level striker with no takedown abilities.

Dustin is also a legit bjj Black belt, unlike guys like Conor, AI, barboza, johnson etc etc.
What is legit black? I know many purple/brown belts that are more legit than some black belts. For all we know everyone you mentioned would tap him on the ground. He like max hasn't fought any wrestlers in a long time. No Eddie isn't a wrestler but he took him down and controlled him down. Something he couldn't do to conor.

More then Conor. Then there are all the BJJ black belts who not for nothing at least try their best to get it to the ground. Conor is primarily matched vs people who won’t even try to grapple whatsoever... up till titles make it unavoidable for the matchmakers to protect him from that.
Name the wrestlers dustin fought. Conor fought chad and khabib. Dustin fought 0.

So? Half the fw would tap max if they get him down.

some Featherweights would injure their knee just trying to pass max's guard

What is legit black? I know many purple/brown belts that are more legit than some black belts. For all we know everyone you mentioned would tap him on the ground. He like max hasn't fought any wrestlers in a long time. No Eddie isn't a wrestler but he took him down and controlled him down. Something he couldn't do to conor.

I was simply stating that he has a bjj black belt from a respectably bjj lineage, where as lots of Khabib's past opponents do not have a bjj black belt. You're right, lots of blue belts can outgrapple some black belts.

Name the wrestlers dustin fought. Conor fought chad and khabib. Dustin fought 0.
Danny castillo, Jim Miller, Justin gatekeepchi from the top of my head. There’s also the shit ton of BJJ guys with good takedowns Dustin has fought. Dustin has been shot on more times than Conor has. It’s simple math. Yeah no shit Conor has been taken down less if he has been shot on less.

The matchmakers protected Conor by giving him opponents who won’t shoot on him at all as much as they could and will continue to do so as much as they can if he fights again. If he doesn’t get kabib as his first fight back they will give him a takedown threat free path back to a title shot

I would read average sized posts. I don't wanna read essays.

LOL, I simplified it for you in a couple easy sentences. Anyways, I'll stop picking on you ;)

all i know is that Diamond vs McGregor 2 for the strap is going to make everyone very happy

@MMAViewer
Oh the Holloway fight? Remind me how many lightweight wins does Holloway have? What wrestling credibility does Holloway have? Remind me how many times did Holloway shoot?

The last guy that tried to wrestle Poirer did. Dustin was very fortunate with the illegal elbow vs a shot Alvarez.
I wasn't disagreeing with you fire,. Just saying that the sherbros have a short memory.
You asked how they forgot about Eddie's fight. I was making the point it only takes one fight for sherdog to full goat nut sucking on a fighter.
That said he deserves the shot. Tony has pulled out to many times and nobody else is close

Back