Dustin has the 2nd lowest TDD after Darrell Horcher in khabibs last 5 fights

Eddie is a very solid grappler.

Solid, yes. "Very solid" I don't know. He couldn't take down Conor if his life depended on it...Khabib's wrestling is many levels above Eddie's, that's for sure.

I stand by what I said, but if Dustin can prove me wrong, more power to him. When I think of him on the ground, my memory goes back to the schooling he got from the Korean Zombie.

KZ is no joke and that was 7 years ago when he was very young and a much different fighter. How about that schooling he gave to Pettis?

It's odd how you think the fights early on in his career have anything to do with today. The guy who fought KZ would've been steamrolled by Max at UFC 236.

how many languages your dad speaks?

1) Pig Latin
2) Redneck
3) English (kind of)
4) Acryonym-ese (after 20 years in the military)

Wait, you weren't asking me, right? And no, that wasn't serious.

@Jordan3399
No he doesn’t lol.
The following took him down
D1 McGregor
D1 Poirer
D1 Ortega
Bermudez
D1 Poirer again
Andre ducking Fili
Try and tell me with a straight face he has good TDD?
Lamas was shot.
I think his TDD is overrated, a shot Frankie Edgar will prove it next week.

Alvarez controlled Poirer on the ground, Khabib likely does aswell. Dustin is good but he isn’t Khabibs best opponent, nor his second best or 3rd best. If he wins I believe it will be in the later rounds.

Solid, yes. "Very solid" I don't know. He couldn't take down Conor if his life depended on it...Khabib's wrestling is many levels above Eddie's, that's for sure.
Eddie's main weakness grappling was always his offensive wrestling true, just liked to shoot against the cage and hold guys there way too much. Especially bad vs Conor as he only tried shooting when he was rocked. But his BJJ, scrambles, TDD etc. were all very good.

KZ is no joke and that was 7 years ago when he was very young and a much different fighter. How about that schooling he gave to Pettis?

It's odd how you think the fights early on in his career have anything to do with today. The guy who fought KZ would've been steamrolled by Max at UFC 236.

I simply said I still remember that fight. Poirier has definitely improved all around, but I see no reason he'd be any tougher on the ground than RDA or some others Khabib has already beaten. In fact, RDA is considerably bigger than Dustin and is better on the ground.

I simply said I still remember that fight. Poirier has definitely improved all around, but I see no reason he'd be any tougher on the ground than RDA or some others Khabib has already beaten. In fact, RDA is considerably bigger and is better on the ground than Dustin.

RDA's grappling is mainly an offensive threat. He's prone to getting shut down by good wrestling.

i swear to whatever god you believe in i didnt read more than 5 first words of any reply you sent on this thread. im not trying to upset you. im being honest. in this post i only read as far as "i know you read".

im not the curious to know what you have to say bro. im sorry but its the truth.

I get it, you don't like being wrong or when you're entire post gets debunked. It's fine. Why even come on here and talks stats when you don't want to hear what people have to say in return?

@Jordan3399
No he doesn’t lol.
The following took him down
D1 McGregor
D1 Poirer
D1 Ortega
Bermudez
D1 Poirer again
Andre ducking Fili
Try and tell me with a straight face he has good TDD?
Lamas was shot.
I think his TDD is overrated, a shot Frankie Edgar will prove it next week.

Alvarez controlled Poirer on the ground, Khabib likely does aswell. Dustin is good but he isn’t Khabibs best opponent, nor his second best or 3rd best. If he wins I believe it will be in the later rounds.
Yeah he does 83% in the UFC and until his last 2 fights he hadn't been takendown since 2014. I'm literally betting on Edgar next week and know full well it won't be easy. You listed a bunch of fights from years ago and all the recent ones like Poirier and Ortega the guys had zero control and he got up straight away easily. Even vs Ortega and Poirier he stuffed 16 out of 19.

Also how was Lamas shot? He was only 34, 8-2 in the UFC with his only losses to Chad Mendes and the champ Aldo.

I never claimed he had amazing TDD but saying his TDD is not good is nothing but ridiculous.

He's a 3 to 1 dog.

He's going to lose more than 50% of the time. But at these odds it's a bet on Dustin. He only needs to win 1 time out of every 4 to make it a profitable bet. His striking is way better than Khabibs. Has cardio for days. Hes strong at 155. And fights well off his back. His TDD % should be way higher than that since hes been fighting at 155. You can forget about his old fights at 145. He is a much improved fighter since then.

I get it, you don't like being wrong or when you're entire post gets debunked. It's fine. Why even come on here and talks stats when you don't want to hear what people have to say in return?
I would read average sized posts. I don't wanna read essays.

Conor having a higher TDD defense paper stat just simply means the matchmakers protected him against wrasslers more

How many wrestlers did dustin face? Close to 0?
More then Conor. Then there are all the BJJ black belts who not for nothing at least try their best to get it to the ground. Conor is primarily matched vs people who won’t even try to grapple whatsoever... up till titles make it unavoidable for the matchmakers to protect him from that.

Dustin is garbage. Khabib will send this guy into retirement. Mark my words.

i swear to whatever god you believe in i didnt read more than 5 first words of any reply you sent on this thread. im not trying to upset you. im being honest. in this post i only read as far as "i know you read".

im not the curious to know what you have to say bro. im sorry but its the truth.
You started the thread and couldn't be bothered to read the replies? That speaks volumes about you, in multiple languages.

he really can though. lol conor out wrestled max. dustin couldnt land a single TD if i remember correctly? even though he tried a few times. and was almost choked out by max if the clock had 10 more seconds in one of the rounds.

Dustin Tapped max.

Back