News Dustin already accepting defeat

If he were like Darren Till, who ignores his family and neglects them, would he not be "defeated" according to your illogic, ts?

It’s kinda silly to not acknowledge defeat is a possibility. Otherwise you end up like darron till.

Nah mang, Khabib wins but Dustin is no punk.

"At the end of the day, I'm a father, I get to go home to my daughter, I'm still Dustin."

True champions would never even consider defeat in my opinion (Conor).
No. That’s a confident man that has his priorities straight. He puts his kid first, he has a inspiration to succeed. So many fighters get caught up in the game and their family life suffers.

"At the end of the day, I'm a father, I get to go home to my daughter, I'm still Dustin."

if you care about the glory and what the fans think, their expectations will be your downfall as this brings the pressure. you know that if you lose, your fans wont love you anymore. letting this outside noise in, takes you out of the fight, and you start thinking instead of reacting instinctively.

if all that matters is your kid => no pressure. they will love you regardless, win or lose. this mindset allows you to react instinctively.

just because your hero says something does not mean its true. wonder about what they are saying and ask why. if you dont ask why and just believe it, you're essentially just a puppet.

Do you even Samurai TS?
"Bushido is realized in the presence of death. In the case of having to choose between life and death you should choose death. There is no other reasoning. Move on with determination." ~Some Samurai MF'er

Ftvwh.jpg

"I'm still Dustin"

Last edited:
he's not going to pose much of a challenge. This is just a stopgap to the true LW GOAT determination fight on New Year's Eve in Madison Square Garden: Khabib vs. Fergusion.

They should just sell tickets now...

Dustin doesn't deserve a title shot yet. He should be taken out of this fight and put up against Conor. It would be a no.1 contender fight and he gets a huge payday and possible revenge. Tony will step in for the real title fight everyone wants. Everyone wants Tony vs. Khabib, everyone

Yeah they just tap to signal defeat. Makes it clear hes not.

But if Khabib says "I’m nothing all praise is due to Allah", then he knows the fight is out of his control and up to God on that day. If God happens to like Poirier that day, his going to win, so Khabib has also admitted that his losing is dependent on how his God feels.

<seedat>

Wtf would you know about being a champion, you loser?

Connor is on radio talking up the fact that he quits (knows when to get out ) . Sorry but that doesnt sound like a champion to me... Sounding like a gazelle ready to be eaten by a pack of lions who have him surrounded

Back