News Dustin already accepting defeat

I saw NO self confidence from Dustin at the press conference

I, like Jon Jones have accepted Jesus and this has improved my actions much like Jon. My only fault is that sometimes I picopulse before a large 3 rep set.

Only Sherdoggers believe fighters lives revolve around MMA, it’s a job nothing more nothing less.
War Dustin.

If that were the case you wouldn't see fighters bitter over losses many years after the fact, or see them try so hard to secure a rematch to prove to everyone they are the better man

The sport affects most of them on a deeper level than they care to admit

So tired of hearing fighters speak about their role as a father.

He has to be a winner like the undefeated Darren Till who doesnt care about family right?

i accept defeat every time i walk in the liquor store

Accepting defeat would mean not signing the contract. I'll bet money Dustin believes he can beat Khabib. He's got guys like Yoel Romero to work on his wrestling with...and that happens to be the only place he's at a disadvantage against Khabib. I think Poirier may surprise a lot of you.

He's not the greatest striker to ever live or anything, but he's more than competent enough to give Khabib problems standing if he can stuff some takedowns and stop that chain wrestling.

I know Khabib is a massive and strong lw, but he's no Romero.

Poirier: "Fighting doesn't affect my personal life."

OP: "DUSTIN POIRIER VERBALLY SUBMITS TO KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV, ACCEPTS DEFEAT BEFORE FIGHT EVEN STARTS"
He would make a great tabloid journalist

At the end of the day, I'm still a Sherdogger. I rep 275lbs on the benchpress. I have access to the Thick Girls threads, and view the work of the internet's best shoopers. Nothing can take that away. Except a ban or loss of internet access.

He would make a great tabloid journalist
Maybe Sherdog is the Ultimate proving ground for clickbait artists.

A man is supposed to protect his seed so good on him.

Do hope he feeds, Habeeb them hands tho.

He is literally throwing away hundreds of thousands by being a no personality bore and not doing anything to sell the fight. Nice double handshake and bow during the faceoff

Back