News Dustin already accepting defeat

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"At the end of the day, I'm a father, I get to go home to my daughter, I'm still Dustin."

True champions would never even consider defeat in my opinion (Conor).

When did you accept defeat in your daily life TS?

Poirier: "Fighting doesn't affect my personal life."

OP: "DUSTIN POIRIER VERBALLY SUBMITS TO KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV, ACCEPTS DEFEAT BEFORE FIGHT EVEN STARTS"

....So I'm here with one of our leading Shookologist's on Sherdog, what do you have for me, what's that? Dustin cares about his family and his Daughter? He's already lost.

<36>

This shit can't write itself.

Last edited:
Lmao at you invoking Conor and calling him a "True Champion". Dude isn't Champ of shit nowadays now is he? Dustin is a tough out for anyone and he will make it a dog fight. Dude is in his Prime right now and Khabib is gonna be put to the test. Khabib is still the fav tho obviously but I wouldn't be shocked if Dustin comes out on top.

Thank God he's not going full Keyser Soze before taking on Khabib.

I can't say I agree. After losing to Serra, GSP always said before his fights that one thing he won't do is guarantee victory. I believe it's important from a mental health standpoint to acknowledge your value as a person beyond your job. I understand if you don't agree -- mental preparation isn't a one-size-fits-all sorta deal in my opinion.

At least he mentions his family and is proud of his daughter and wife. On the other hand we have tent lover who only mentions his bradrz and pays homless people to do pushups.

I can't say I agree. After losing to Serra, GSP always said before his fights that one thing he won't do is guarantee victory. I believe it's important from a mental health standpoint to acknowledge your value as a person beyond your job. I understand if you don't agree -- mental preparation isn't a one-size-fits-all sorta deal in my opinion.
Well said bro

Hmmm what's going on in here...............nope.

tumblr_o6xv1msmq81snghrzo1_400.gif

Oh right... Khabib and his bears...

Dustin fights fucking Louisiana swamp gators!

sJ97HwV.jpg

hell no, dustin is focused as fuck on this fight and this fight only, he knows he has a good shot here

Back