Dustin agrees with Diaz, tweets he is out too.

iWas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Wtf did Dana promise this guys?!

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

Does anyone know why they don't want to fight now, shortly after agreeing to the match? Does it have to do with Khabib/Conor?

Fake news?

If not fuck off. The both of you.

These two bums need to realise they aren't main event worthy ffs.

The fuck?
Nate is officially too dumb to fight. He obviously just doesn't have the brain cells for it anymore. Tired of the Diva game
<DisgustingHHH>
Bye, Felicia.

I’m guessing that Dana gave them a PPV-share for this fight and hinted that they would be on the same card as Khabib Vs McGregor. Only reason I can see that Diaz would sign the fight. For the $$$.

That would make sense and super sneaky for UFC to pull to get a deal done, but did he walk out before or after they announced the date? If he walked out as soon as the promo started, it could have been the main event for MSG. If he walked out as soon as he seen the date and venue, then that would be telling.

Edit to add: Found a video in another thread (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nate-diaz-leaving-the-press-conference-early-video.3806753/)

Nate Diaz leaves as soon as the video starts before the date is even announced. He got salty just at the Khabib vs McGregor fight, not at what card it was booked on.

Last edited:
I thought Dustin was just trolling Diaz. What's going on?

That would make sense and super sneaky for UFC to pull to get a deal done, but did he walk out before or after they announced the date? If he walked out as soon as the promo started, it could have been the main event for MSG. If he walked out as soon as he seen the date and venue, then that would be telling.

Edit to add: Found a video in another thread (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nate-diaz-leaving-the-press-conference-early-video.3806753/)

Nate Diaz leaves as soon as the video starts before the date is even announced. He got salty just at the Khabib vs McGregor fight, not at what card it was booked on.

Yeah, great catch. Was just going to embed it myself. He leaves as soon as he sees Conor on the screen.

Maybe they said Conor was out and if he won against Porier he was promised Conor’s “return”?

I thought Dustin was just trolling Diaz. What's going on?
Can’t see why Dustin would start trolling Diaz after giving him so much love on the press conference earlier?

Yeah, fuck that. I wont fight that night either.

This is why not everyone deserves 15 an hour.

3rd thread today on this. Dustin was trolling.

Damn, I just woke up here in Sweden and saw the tweet. Was searching the first pages but couldn’t find anything.

I was fooled by it. Big time. Hope it’s all true about the trolling. Fuck him, lol.

Back