Dustin agrees with Diaz, tweets he is out too.

Sherdog is populated by a bunch of morons. Diaz was talking about the UFC dropping the McG vs Khabib promo during the press conference

You can't fault people too much for misinterpreting the communication of Nate Diaz though.

I’m guessing that Dana gave them a PPV-share for this fight and hinted that they would be on the same card as Khabib Vs McGregor. Only reason I can see that Diaz would sign the fight. For the $$$.
Are these guys that much of idiots lol everyone knew Conor was gonna fight in Vegas... why then they accept a fight at MSG and mad Conor isn’t fighting there is cute... we all know Conor doesn’t want anyone touching his PPV points and he deserves that right

It’s not surprising that Nate became spoiled

Lol, 15 an hour? You mean dollars? That’s low as fuck compared with Swedish salary.

Edit. Spelt low “love”, to early for me ^^

Yeah but how much of that goes to taxes? Dont you guys have an extremely high tax rate?

Dustin getting placed on the mantle ..

Waiting for ferguson to heal and get TS early next year .. then maybe Dustin will get a TS

Can’t see why Dustin would start trolling Diaz after giving him so much love on the press conference earlier?
because they all troll each other no matter how many hugs and kisses they give.

that just makes dustin diamond look like a corny ass copy-cat

get your own gimmick bro

I think the UFC has a journalist post those matchup rumors on social media to gauge public interest and try to “pressure” the fighters into considering the fight.

Nate Diaz clearly isn’t about that though. Dana probably also isn’t really in the loop, which is why he is clueless about Nate’s response.

Guaranteed mcg and habeeb wont fight in oct. hey will headline 230 at the garden. Guran fkn teed.

Yeah but how much of that goes to taxes? Dont you guys have an extremely high tax rate?

Hm, it depends on what you call high. I pay 35 % in taxes but have free health care. After taxes I have around 2100 dollars a month not counting my commission. My two bedroom apartment and other bills costs me around 1000$ each month.

I just thought that you're some kind of time traveler who one day is waking up in Sweden, next in LA and another in Rio

Technically wouldn’t that make him more of a teleporter than a time traveler?

Back