Dustin agrees with Diaz, tweets he is out too.

wandmayhem.gif

As a Diaz fan, I really wanna see this fight go down, it's a great match up for him, one he can win and will make him somewhat relevant again.

The fuck?
Nate is officially too dumb to fight. He obviously just doesn't have the brain cells for it anymore.

If he wants on Conor's card cause he's getting PPV share then no, he's actually being the smart one.

Sherdog is populated by a bunch of morons. Diaz was talking about the UFC dropping the McG vs Khabib promo during the press conference

Bunch of ass clowns on this forum. Cant wait to see the buthurt in oct

its funny how much the word trolling 's definition has changed over the years.... at any rate, Poirer is making a joke((not trolling)) hes being funny not trying to antagonize Nate

Can’t see why Dustin would start trolling Diaz after giving him so much love on the press conference earlier?
Not trolling in a bad way. If anything he's probably trolling the public. Like when you pretend to agree with someone just to humor them.

"Yea sure Eddie Bravo, flat earth IS real..."

Wow, that's pretty sweet. I'm a framing Carpenter here in Canada and also get paid 25 an hour which is considered pretty high. I would estimate its more than what about 60% of our citizens make.
wait you guys aren’t making 7-figures?

You idiots take everything to heart, amazing.

Back