Due to not getting a divorce or be in the doghouse for a week

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..

Only filthy causals have significant others. The real fans have too much testosterone to be in the same room as a woman for more than 10 minutes.

Missed a bunch of major PPVs while dealing with divorce and custody court. Too many to count. Missed May Mac because I was homeless after my ex took everything from me.

I missed out on UFC 205 because I was on a cruise in Hawaii

Asked the barman if they showed the event, but he was like "Nah it costs an establishment thousands to show a PPV because they have to pay for however many people the bar can hold"

But I downloaded it at the hotel two days later. Legit stayed off the internet for two days to not spoil it for myself.

This is a very specific question and I feel like you might be going through something.

Missed a bunch of major PPVs while dealing with divorce and custody court. Too many to count. Missed May Mac because I was homeless after my ex took everything from me.
She couldn’t take your hairline though.

I converted to Islam, my harem has no problem with me watching MMA.

Alhamdullilah.

Wife has never stopped me from watching. She likes to watch too.

Missed Jones DC 2 because I was on Catalina Island.

I missed UFC 208 because I was having dinner with George and Amal Clooney in Lake Como.

So inconsiderate!

What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..
Should have called d in a white pointer sighting or manned up

giphy.gif

Never missed any event because I am single and just use women for sex

Back