Due to not getting a divorce or be in the doghouse for a week

Only filthy causals have significant others. The real fans have too much testosterone to be in the same room as a woman for more than 10 minutes.
So the hardcores are a bunch of :eek::eek::eek:s?

In 15 years of marriage, I've never asked permission for anything.

I couldn't imagine my wife telling me I couldn't do something.

Hot Black Chicks?

I am a good husband. I raise my son well, I work hard and bring home good money.
I try to be a good example for him, and that includes respecting his mother.

I don't fuck around with other women and I sure as hell don't ask permission to watch a UFC ppv.

I am a good husband. I raise my son well, I work hard and bring home good money.
I try to be a good example for him, and that includes respecting his mother.

I don't fuck around with other women and I sure as hell don't ask permission to watch a UFC ppv.

I was just being a smart ass. Married 15 years this September myself. I don’t cheat , I don’t beat and I don’t ask for being able to watch fights.
Keep up the good work.

So the hardcores are a bunch of :eek::eek::eek:s?

Women are no challenge for hardcores. Try holding down a full grown man and having sex. That's what real Spartans do.

My lady hasn't ever made me miss a card that I want to watch. She'll usually just lie in our bed, waiting for the card to end while she plays with her phone if she isn't interested in the fights, sometimes she'll go to sleep, etc.

She'd never try and stick me with a surf lesson though, because she knows I'm not about to play the 'am I a tasty seal?' game with sharks. Fuck that noise.

What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..

As if you couldn’t watch it afterwards.

WTF is it with people needing to watch entertainment live - as long as you avoid spoilers.

Jesus, surfing and bonding with your wife vs shit you can DVR.

I was on my honeymoon in Portugal and missed silva weidman 1

Barao TJ 1.

Was massively keen but coming back from a holiday.

Pulled into a pub halfway home to see if they showed the UFC. They did. We park order beers sit down to watch and I notice the logo looks funny. They were showing something like UFC 50. So missed it and a mate sent me a spoiler.

In this day and age that actually checks out.

Also KYS.

OPEC has its headquarters in Vienna and I’ve seen some horrible shit from those ‘businessmen’ around it. Full Burqa in summer for four women loaded with shopping, twenty kids and the patriarch strutting around covered in gold.

They have recently banned burqas though.

Women are no challenge for hardcores. Try holding down a full grown man and having sex. That's what real Spartans do.
giphy.gif

What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..
UMMMM surfing VS. watching a sport that you can/could recorded, downloaded, or bought the next day? Na buddy enjoy real life, the celebs aint that important.

OPEC has its headquarters in Vienna and I’ve seen some horrible shit from those ‘businessmen’ around it. Full Burqa in summer for four women loaded with shopping, twenty kids and the patriarch strutting around covered in gold.

They have recently banned burqas though.

I just had a nerd-related bout of paranoia, at your spelling of burqa...because I've always thought it was spelled 'burka'.

I missed out on UFC 205 because I was on a cruise in Hawaii

Asked the barman if they showed the event, but he was like "Nah it costs an establishment thousands to show a PPV because they have to pay for however many people the bar can hold"

But I downloaded it at the hotel two days later. Legit stayed off the internet for two days to not spoil it for myself.
You're the man, I'd do the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back