Due to not getting a divorce or be in the doghouse for a week

WTF is it with people needing to watch entertainment live - as long as you avoid spoilers.

Not sure why man but it really doesn't feel the same
Specially if you watch it in some illegal web page where you have to play the videos one by one

Only filthy causals have significant others. The real fans have too much testosterone to be in the same room as a woman for more than 10 minutes.
<36>
giphy.gif

Not sure why man but it really doesn't feel the same
Specially if you watch it in some illegal web page where you have to play the videos one by one

Change your mindset, smell the surf and beach... I watch UFC on Sundays at midday with a beer. I think I have watched three events live and that involved partying beforehand.

Missed a bunch of major PPVs while dealing with divorce and custody court. Too many to count. Missed May Mac because I was homeless after my ex took everything from me.
Jesus Christ dude

Missed a bunch of major PPVs while dealing with divorce and custody court. Too many to count. Missed May Mac because I was homeless after my ex took everything from me.

Why did he take everything?

I missed out on UFC 205 because I was on a cruise in Hawaii

Asked the barman if they showed the event, but he was like "Nah it costs an establishment thousands to show a PPV because they have to pay for however many people the bar can hold"

But I downloaded it at the hotel two days later. Legit stayed off the internet for two days to not spoil it for myself.

Good for you.

But a bar doesn’t get charged $60 per head of capacity, they get a different rate. About $15-20 I think.

In the Liddell days bars didn’t mind because people and the UFC didn’t have Internet tech that could handle the stream.

Wife has never stopped me from watching. She likes to watch too.
Mine isn't that into it but will watch a few fights now and then and ask questions about events. She always roots for what she calls mathletes, the fighters that look nerdy

Almost missed UFC 70 because it was my wedding night. Ended up watching the replay at 3am after my wife fell asleep.

Mine isn't that into it but will watch a few fights now and then and ask questions about events. She always roots for what she calls mathletes, the fighters that look nerdy
But you're 6'5", 245 shredded, what does she seen in you?

I just had a nerd-related bout of paranoia, at your spelling of burqa...because I've always thought it was spelled 'burka'.

Since it's a transliteration into the Roman alphabet anyway and therefore spelling is variable, you can unclench.

What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..

Why do you need excuses to follow your favorite sport? Why does your wife wear the pants in your relationship? Grow some balls dude.

Lol at "in the doghouse". Sounds like you married your mom.

Last edited:
I missed rampage and Rashad

Missed Liddell/Franklin to go on the first date with my wife...I got her hooked on MMA shortly thereafter. But now we have a kid and she doesn’t want me going to the bar in town that shows the PPVs. Says the waitresses will hit on me. Trust me, I am NOT “hitting on” material...

My advice is never ever get married to anyone that creates more stress for you in comparison to how much stress free they make your life. My advice actually is never get married or get tied down.

As a man, if you want a child, get to a point where you financially will not be strained by it. Then knock up a woman that there is an understanding with; both legally and rationally. You can procreate into your 70’s.

Oh, and never ever miss a PPV that will change your life for anyone. Don’t be that guy on sherdog that missed the action! Life is too short

giphy.gif

What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..

Why do you need an excuse . just watch them and stop being a :eek::eek::eek: letting a whamin tell you what to do..

So that's why you love men... It makes sense.

Bro i got some spare pants if you ever need them

My advice is never ever get married to anyone that creates more stress for you in comparison to how much stress free they make your life. My advice actually is never get married or get tied down.

As a man, if you want a child, get to a point where you financially will not be strained by it. Then knock up a woman that there is an understanding with; both legally and rationally. You can procreate into your 70’s.

Oh, and never ever miss a PPV that will change your life for anyone. Don’t be that guy on sherdog that missed the action! Life is too short

Words to live by.

giphy.gif

Back