Dude next to me at the bar just ordered a salad "no lettuce"

I'll have a full English breakfast please. Hold the sausage & bacon. No egg, no hash brown, no beans or fried bread. I'm not a fan of black pudding either. I don't want none of it. Thankyou and goodnight

Maybe he's trying to be clever, like asking for no ice in your softdrink so he gets more of the good stuff rather than filler<seedat>.

They don’t sell those in London?

Never seen it. Traditional fish & chips is probably 2500 calories. I used stay at a place in South Kensigton just south of Gloucester Stn. The Fish and Chips place across from my hotel had massively battered fish. If i squeezed like a sponge it probably put out 1/2 cup of oil.

{<huh}

Didn't know you could do that

I do that all the time. I get some shit from fat co-workers who have inflammation and gut health issues for it because they're idiots.

• Lettuce is the bottom of the food chain. Especially Iceberg which has no nutritional value
  • It's notorious for carrying shit like E-Coli
  • It has no taste on it's own

Never seen it. Traditional fish & chips is probably 2500 calories. I used stay at a place in South Kensigton just south of Gloucester Stn. The Fish and Chips place across from my hotel had massively battered fish. If i squeezed like a sponge it probably put out 1/2 cup of oil.
Lol. That’s sounds horrible. There is a fish and chips shop near the hotel I usually stay at in London. It’s decent.

{<huh}

Didn't know you could do that

i actually said this yesterday. Was talking to someone making a salad and they asked me if i wanted one and i said "nah, I like salad but the one thing I dont like is lettuce. So im just gonna eat carrots and celery."

It depends what kind of salad, but I like lettuce with most. Tabouleh is amazing though.

Probably higher.

This one is apparently 7,000 calories.

4F3C905A00000578-6079273-image-m-2_1534778088667.jpg

That's just fish and chips mate, a shitload of them though.

Lettuce is peasant food. Get spinach like a gentleman.

<Gordonhat>

Went to a place where a buddy got a salad

The salad was literally an entire romaine lettuce cut in half with salad dressing on it

WTF

It's the laziest salad ever

I imagine what happened out back

"Some guy wants a salad"

Other lazy ass employee "Fuck it I'll just cut this romaine lettuce once and dump all this dressing on it"

AND THEY FUCKING SERVED THAT SHIT TO ANOTHER HUMAN

So we never went back there

Back