News UFC 305 scheduled for Perth Australia - Sunday August 18

I genuinely don’t know who the crowed are going to cheer in this one.

Adesanya's having nightmares of having booed and disowned by Africa I guess

Is that a good thing?
As an Italian if you confused Napoli with another Italian city I'd send my 74 cousins to murder your extended family and yell nonsense in your general direction.

It's called Naples.

Is that a good thing?
As an Italian if you confused Napoli with another Italian city I'd send my 74 cousins to murder your extended family and yell nonsense in your general direction.
We’re just happy people know we exist

A match I’m looking forward to, but Izzy getting another TS after a loss just feels wrong. Strickland must be fuming.
strickland doesn't care about the belt, he just wants to see motherfuckers bleed,man <28>

Another undeserved title shot but something tells me there’ll be a large group of mma fans who’ll have a problem if you say that

Another undeserved title shot but something tells me there’ll be a large group of mma fans who’ll have a problem if you say that
No such thing as undeserved. He’s the champ dude. Nobody can beat him right now too.

War Dricus
Africa is too Alpha for Daddy Dana

did yall forget that he was 0-3 against poatan before beating him the last time. also,ddp's face looked so sliced up with strickland's philly shell, can't imagine what izzy would do to it. ddp is royally fucked if he doesn't get his takedowns, his standup is some of the ugliest that i have seen in a while.

DDP handled that Philly shell a lot better than Izzy did.

Back