Dream Presidential Match: Ronald Reagan vs Bill Clinton

jml4life

Boom
@Blue
Reaction score
Who ya got
reagan-clinton.jpg

Reagan ended the Cold War and survived getting shot. Clinton got impeached and a BJ from Monica....I'm going with Reagan by KO.

Well this will end up in the War Room so I'll just say...
<{ByeHomer}>
But also Bill because those balls stay drained. He's clear headed and ready to rock. You know how smart I am after I signed the old Executive order??? I'm talking bipartisanship type shit. He's always like that cuz he buuuuuuuuuuuuusts.

90s clinton would basically be a republican today. Reagan would be considered something of a libertarian

Clinton was GOAT. Other than the crime bill (thanks Biden) he was the best POTUS of my lifetime.
No adversity tho. Thats a factor.

Dream? more like a nightmare

The crime bill was popular. Even with black people. Thats how bad crime was.
It was popular at the time of course... Too bad it continued filling out prisons at an absurd rate thanks to the three strikes rule.

Reagan handily beat Carter, then gave Mondale a beating the likes of which will never be seen again. His VP then went on to crap all over Dukakis.

Clinton needed Perot to win once, and he next opponent was the charismatic as sludge Bob Dole. His VP lost a tight contest via final decision.

Reagan wins in round 3 via takedown submission.

It was popular at the time of course... Too bad it continued filling out prisons at an absurd rate thanks to the three strikes rule.

Now we have people roaming the streets with 20 strikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back