News Drake Rodriguez, Anderson dos Santos, Jamey Simmons and Roosevelt Roberts have been removed from the

Simmons was no where near UFC caliber to begin with. Was a short notice replacement then got another fight for the troubles.

Roberts was bad and I don't know why some people were trying to hype him up.

Dos Santos pretty much a journeyman, decent fighter at least.

Drako Rodriguez was also weirdly hyped, I bought into it a little bit. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think he could be back in the UFC one day.

Roberts looked great when he first arrived in the UFC, then just quickly evaporated. Somewhat like Jason Knight.

Bellator will pick them all up and they'll probably fight for a title within a year

Dos Santos was fun, but not good. The rest of them i have no sympathy, not UFC lv either.

how the fuck does someone named Anderson Dos Santos not crack it in the UFC?

Simmons was no where near UFC caliber to begin with. Was a short notice replacement then got another fight for the troubles.

Roberts was bad and I don't know why some people were trying to hype him up.

Dos Santos pretty much a journeyman, decent fighter at least.

Drako Rodriguez was also weirdly hyped, I bought into it a little bit. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think he could be back in the UFC one day.

Rodriguez beat Mana Martinez on the contender series which was a nice win, I bet Mana wins between those two more often than not though.

Still no Sam Alvey release

alvey-feature.jpg

Anderson Dos Santos should stay for the name alone. Kind of like a shitty author who writes under a similiar name to a successful one hoping people will get confused and buy his books.

There's a wrestler by the name of Darby Allin that formed his name by combining the names of his 2 favorite musicians Darby Crash and GG Allin

Four fighters were let go by the UFC following recent defeats, promotion officials confirmed the news to MMA Fighting on Friday. The list includes Roosevelt Roberts, who shared the cage with names like Jim Miller and Alexander Yakovlev during a nine-fight run in the company.

Anderson dos Santos, Drako Rodriguez and Jamey Simmons were also cut from the company roster

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
For a half second I thought Jim Miller got released and I was about to have a mental breakdown

Back