News Drake Rodriguez, Anderson dos Santos, Jamey Simmons and Roosevelt Roberts have been removed from the

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Removal from the UFC fan rankings pool is 99% of the time a sign of a release.

Last edited:
in b4
conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

We are all too causal to know who any of these guys are lol . Also fan rankings ?? Ha fuck that
<28>

only 2 losses in a row for Roosevelt Roberts and he gets cut??? C'mon that's way harsh.

Ummm....Jessica Eye? Sam Alvey?

2 sets of rules for figher cuts at UFC it seems.

Is that what's going on? They're getting cut?

Is that what's going on? They're getting cut?
no what I meant is that Roosevelt Roberts has only lost 2 in a row and has been removed (apparently) so he's being cut.

The other 2 I mentioned have had LONG losing streaks (Sam Alvey last SEVEN FIGHTS were 6 losses and 1 draw FFS!) ad they still haven't been cut. So it's patently unfair.

only 2 losses in a row for Roosevelt Roberts and he gets cut??? C'mon that's way harsh.

Ummm....Jessica Eye? Sam Alvey?

2 sets of rules for figher cuts at UFC it seems.

Eye probably shouldn't be cut really, she doesn't have the best record but she's always in with ranked fighters in her division and she does win some of them.

Alvey I can only assume has something on Dana.

Roosevelt looked untouchable in the regionals lol he had a decent run though. Nice fit for Bellator

no what I meant is that Roosevelt Roberts has only lost 2 in a row and has been removed (apparently) so he's being cut.

The other 2 I mentioned have had LONG losing streaks (Sam Alvey last SEVEN FIGHTS were 6 losses and 1 draw FFS!) ad they still haven't been cut. So it's patently unfair.

That's what I asked you, bro. So, yes.

Back