DraftKings Leagues

Note: I accidentally made a 20-man event for UFC 207. Don't join it, as it was a mistake on my part, and it will automatically get cancelled when UFC 207 starts since it won't get filled up.

I was going to contact DK to have them cancel our 15-man so I can make a 20-man, but since it's Christmas tomorrow, it wouldn't get fixed until Monday or probably Tuesday, if at all. And we'd probably run into the problem of trying to fill 20 spots within 3-4 days.

Anyway, I'll know for future "big" PPV events that I need to make a 20-man team since we filled this 15-man team in less than a week, and 3 other people messaged me about wanting to play in this UFC 207 card but weren't able to register in time.

Fuck I just realized that I had Werdum in my lineup, he was a great price too. Adjusting to ensure victory

smmabf16-josephbudden1.jpg

Congratulations to @Joseph Budden for taking down 1st place in the final UFC event of 2016. @mkess101 earns the title of first place loser for two weeks in a row, so congrats to him as well.

The front page is now updated (post #2).

i'm taking a break from DK, i think. just in general. haven't done any hockey ones, even, in 2016. just not making $ on DK this year

i'm taking a break from DK, i think. just in general. haven't done any hockey ones, even, in 2016. just not making $ on DK this year
So you're okay with sticking around when you're doing good on DK, but decide to take a break when you aren't doing good?

It'd make more sense if you were talking about 5dimes or Bookmaker, but this is DraftKings, where it comes down to knowledge and a lot of luck. If you want to make money on DK, I'd suggest playing in the 50/50 and heads-up events.

Anyway, I haven't cashed in one of these Sherdog events in awhile, but I'm gonna keep playing because I see it as fun and I love competition.

Feel free to come back whenever you're ready to.

EZ the Sherdog events cost 3 freaking dollars homie. Even if you're gonna take a break otherwise, at least join these man! I know your unit size for betting so $3 per event for a fun little thing here...c'mon. Esp when so often we're begging for someone to join last minute so the even is full.

We NEED you with us EZ. Be there for us bro!

Let's go guys, c'mon...

tenor.gif

I just joined. 1 left but Puerto said he has that covered

Tank me

Thanks homie^^

PR you got the last spot covered?

Thanks homie^^

PR you got the last spot covered?
Yes, I'll be able to get 1 more if we need it.

There's still 4.5 hours to go, and I'd rather have one of our regular members fill the spot.

Back