DraftKings Leagues

^^^^We just need one more. I'll go post in the other thread trying to recruit someone. Then PR can send them the info. FFS we gotta be able to get ONE more person in the next few hours.

smmabf15-jaegibbz1.jpg

Congrats to @Jae Gibbz for winning his first Sherdog MMA Betting Forum event. Hopefully this win turns him into a regular player in our weekly events. Also, this week's first place loser goes to @mkess101.

The front page is now updated (post #2).

lol 6th man coming cold off the bench to burn all the starters

lol 6th man coming cold off the bench to burn all the starters

Congrats man. All I needed was the ME to go deep and I had it since I had both on my team. PVZ getting me nothing killed me.

Oh well, at least I cashed in one finally...

Congrats man. All I needed was the ME to go deep and I had it since I had both on my team. PVZ getting me nothing killed me.

.50 you son of a bitch lol fucking Sage vs Gall

Gibbz barely even posts here anymore and I let him beat me too. Smh.

Thanks. Congrats on 2nd, at least you place.

Honestly, the threads have gone to so much shit in recent months that I don't check nearly as often. Besides that I'm still taking it seriously and doing my thing. Hope everyone I'm cool with on here is doing well

Thanks. Congrats on 2nd, at least you place.

Honestly, the threads have gone to so much shit in recent months that I don't check nearly as often. Besides that I'm still taking it seriously and doing my thing. Hope everyone I'm cool with on here is doing well
Not even in the Non MMA thread for football though? I better see you on Superbowl going in on the weird props

Not even in the Non MMA thread for football though? I better see you on Superbowl going in on the weird props
I have kinda stopped playing everything besides MMA. Although I have been casually watching NFL (mostly Giants and Jets games), I haven't really been playing it. Probably down a few units on the season on a very small sample. Haha I will probably be in there for the Superbowl

Hey man an inch is as good as a mile...or...something LOL.

Tried to tell you not to bet on a kid that in my prime I might have been able to tap vs a guy who could have sex with me if he wanted and I couldn't stop him.

Hope you did well tonight homie overall.

Back