• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dr. Pepper Ties With Pepsi

MLarson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For second most popular drink after coke.

I think it's better then Pepsi myself.

Move over Pepsi. Dr Pepper is coming for you. Sodas are tied for America's 2nd favorites
Dr Pepper went from being America's fifth favorite soda in 2000 to now ranking as No. 2, tied with Pepsi, which has comfortably held that spot behind Coke for much of the past two decades.

Where do they rank Dr B?

@helax @Neck&Neck

000125074-1

Do they still make rc cola?
I tried liking Dr. Pepper. I just can't. RC though, had one a couple of days ago because I saw a store selling them and I haven't drank one in decades. Better than coke, imo.

Looking at the graph in the article, the big issue is Pepsi more or less halving in popularity in the last 20 years.

Also, where's the root beer?

Looking at the graph in the article, the big issue is Pepsi more or less halving in popularity in the last 20 years.

Also, where's the root beer?
When it comes to Root Beer my favs are:
A&W
Barqs
Henry Weinhard

Pepsi to me is a sweeter version of Coke. I prefer Coke. My favorite soda pop is Baja Blast Mountain Dew, then Root Beer, then Coke.

There's a couple energy drink flavors I like but I don't count those.

Dr Pepper is alright. My area doesn't carry the cool flavors. It is just normal, diet and cherry

I like Dr Pepper, Coke, A&W Rootbeer or Sprite when I want a non cola
I stopped drinking sodas a while back cuz my illness
But now Kowboy got me back on the Ice Cream Floats lol

Back