Dr. James Mitchell, former interrogator on terrorism...

The cat is already out of the bag in that regard. Now it is only a matter of not escalating the problem.
Tbh I don't think we'll have any attacks on his watch because he'll keep most things as is, and it's been successful since 9/11.
And even if there is a successful attack it would be disingenuous to say it's the President's fault. Any President. Bush wasn't responsible for 9/11.
And further, I'll add that slowing down immigration from Muslim countries, maybe limiting it to women and children, something, can't really have drawbacks except for the immigrants, who aren't on my list of priorities.
I should be more Christian about that but... I fail at it.

Yea, I've been saying it's a...

220px-The_Procession_of_the_Trojan_Horse_in_Troy_by_Giovanni_Domenico_Tiepolo.jpg

And "tolerant" liberals are the ones rolling it inside our gates.

Tbh I don't think we'll have any attacks on his watch because he'll keep most things as is, and it's been successful since 9/11.
And even if there is a successful attack it would be disingenuous to say it's the President's fault. Any President. Bush wasn't responsible for 9/11.
And further, I'll add that slowing down immigration from Muslim countries, maybe limiting it to women and children, something, can't really have drawbacks except for the immigrants, who aren't on my list of priorities.

I would say that a Christian does what is best for the people. I don't think mass immigration is best for the people, as shown by Europe, including the immigrants themselves. There are alternatives, such as funding, creating and protecting refugee camps within the Middle East, to stabilize certain areas where the refugees can come to from the more hostile areas.

Short-sighted acts of impulsive "kindness" can bear with them long-term consequences that nullify any of the good that was done.

Fucking wrong, Bush was responsible for 9/11!

The people that committed the acts were here on expired visas! They should've been deported! Immigration policy has to change.

And limiting it to women and children... hello! Islam allows for polygamy! We will be overrun, men will take on 4 wives, impregnating them all. They will conquer the U.S. if ANY immigration is allowed.

They probably will in time anyway, time is on their side.

Last edited:
I would say that a Christian does what is best for the people. I don't think mass immigration is best for the people, as shown by Europe, including the immigrants themselves. There are alternatives, such as funding, creating and protecting refugee camps within the Middle East.

Short-sighted acts of impulsive "kindness" can bear with them long-term consequences that nullify any of the good that was done.
A Christian lives according to the words of Christ. Altruism is a nice side effect, but Jesus never told his followers to do what's best for most.

But I agree, these folks need to stay in their countries and fight for what they love. Not run here for escape and then complain about our culture.

I guess we'll see if terrorism magically disappears like you guys expect it to
We just want someone who is at least able to call the enemy for what it is and take the fight to them...is that too much to ask?

We just want someone who is at least able to call the enemy for what it is and take the fight to them...is that too much to ask?
Well, hitherto, Presidents had to remember that they were the President for everyone, and avoid using unnecessarily divisive language.
Because a POTUS isn't there to voice what the common dude in the street has to say.
But this is the era of monitoring how others use their language and comparing their wording to how we feel it should be said.

Well, hitherto, Presidents had to remember that they were the President for everyone, and avoid using unnecessarily divisive language.
Because a POTUS isn't there to voice what the common dude in the street has to say.
But this is the era of monitoring how others use their language and comparing their wording to how we feel it should be said.
What you say is suspect considering that Trump was elected despite your assertions.

That means a lot coming from someone who's never made an incorrect prediction.

I'll wait until it does.
I don't understand your statement. Could you please clarify?

I don't understand your statement. Could you please clarify?
It means, the only person fit to make the "You were wrong about X, therefore you'll never be correct about another prediction" criticism is someone who's never made an incorrect prediction, and that ain't you.

It's a consequence of Multiculturalism.

Point the blame where it belongs.

It means, the only person fit to make the "You were wrong about X, therefore you'll never be correct about another prediction" criticism is someone who's never made an incorrect prediction, and that ain't you.
That's not what I did. You read what I wrote wrong.

Then restate it please.
The "ideal" that you expressed of a president is apparently not the "ideal" that was elected. Therefore, the "ideal" comes into question.

I don't know where you got idea that I felt that everything else that you may state would be wrong based off of that observation of an instant.

The "ideal" that you expressed of a president is apparently not the "ideal" that was elected. Therefore, the "ideal" comes into question.

I don't know where you got idea that I felt that everything else that you may state would be wrong based off of that observation of an instant.
Oh, now with nuance.
Bravo

Much respect to any man that admits a mistake/misunderstanding. Especially on sherdog, it's a rarity. For that, you get a "like".
It happens, but only when both parties don't make an emotional and/or egotistical fight of the issue.

Back