Dr. James Mitchell, former interrogator on terrorism...

I'm not sure if Trump is going to be hard enough.

Did he reneg on going after their families? This is honestly what he has to do to be sucessful.

Well, we could have had Hillary and the U.S. would have been really, really, really fucked.

thank god we didnt vote hillary

trump-1-640x360.jpg

Did he reneg on going after their families? This is honestly what he has to do to be sucessful.
We have to call the Trump administration and voice our opinion on Islamic immigration. You all better tell them we want no more muslims than we already have.

We have to call the Trump administration and voice our opinion on Islamic immigration. You all better tell them we want no more muslims than we already have.
PM me contact information, I'll make it happen.

No, he certainly isn't. However, he's clearly the lesser of two evils. That's how you should look at Trump if you don't want to set yourself up for disappointment.

Thank goodness we elected a man with no relevant experience and no plans we've heard of to stop the terrorism threat!
It will be like magic.

Thank goodness we elected a man with no relevant experience and no plans we've heard of to stop the terrorism threat!
It will be like magic.
Well, Richard Spencer wasn't running so we voted the best we could.

More confirmation of what some Muslims themselves will tell you - they will assimilate themselves to another culture and eventually try to take over. Some Muslims living in the UK and other civilized areas want Sharia Law too. This clearly isn't some "hurrr just a few bad people" issue

Also, I'd eat that chicks ass clean

We woke up by voting in Trump.

You'll have to see through that he actually lives up to what he has been saying.

Half-assed, middle ground bullshit to appease the "liberals" is not going to be enough to pull the Western world out of this mess.

In some cases, you just have to get it done and worry about the whiners after. This is one of them.

It will be like magic.
As opposed to a lunatic woman who publically says "Muslims are not terrorists" and wants to bring in many more Muslim men from Jihadi hotbeds?...Hillary voters are delusional jokers

As opposed to a lunatic woman who publically says "Muslims are not terrorists" and wants to bring in many more Muslim men from Jihadi hotbeds?...Hillary voters are delusional jokers
I guess we'll see if terrorism magically disappears like you guys expect it to

I guess we'll see if terrorism magically disappears like you guys expect it to

That's hyperbole, no one expects it to disappear. Hillary was a much worse option when it comes to this and you 100% know it. She wanted shitloads of refugees and open borders, that's fucking retarded.

Back