• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dr Disrespect Banned From Twitch

Man, this whole thing blows. Been a fan of Doc for some years now. Guy is entertaining AF. The real sticking point, with all we know now, is whether he knew the person was a minor or not at the time. Him not mentioning this specific point is very concerning. I really don't want this shit to be true, but it looks like it might be.

Theres quite a few things that are really important to making a moral judgement about this and we're probably never gonna know specifics. Not the least of which is what he said. He's implying that nothing he said was actually inappropriate, but who knows. If some 17 year old texts him "Do you have a big dick? LOL" and he responds with "Yep! Wanna see it?! haha", thats the kind of shit thats obviously not appropriate but also not predatory behavior either.

What he said, the context of it and whether he know her age are all super important aspects here, and its unlikely we'll get answers to all of them.

Not the least of which is what he said. He's implying that nothing he said was actually inappropriate

Just to be clear Disrespect already acknowledged that the messages were inappropriate.

"These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more."

Just to be clear Disrespect already acknowledged that the messages were inappropriate.

"These were casual, mutual conversations that sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more."

in his eyes it was just "leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate"...

:rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops:

Without total disclosure of exactly what was said, when it was said, and all that; it is just speculation. Everyone will have their own take, and all of them will be wrong in some manner.
The nature of NDAs being involved.

Not a fan of his work and I don't understand why people like a giant f****** screaming cry baby - with that being said me and a lot of other people have been saying for the last 4 years that there had to be a reason why he wouldn't say why he was banned and twitch wouldn't say. He even admitted that he knew very shortly after he was banned. I think whatever the situation was it couldn't have necessarily been criminal or something would have happened .... My first instinct was it was a minor and he didn't know or was lied to ... But that's still a giant fucki g problem because this would be the second time he was caught cheating on his wife with an e-girl. You know people talk about others having morals and not worshiping celebrities but Jesus fucking Christ talk about a walking piece of shit and people really do suck this guy's dick

Without total disclosure of exactly what was said, when it was said, and all that; it is just speculation. Everyone will have their own take, and all of them will be wrong in some manner.
Bullshit. Sure people are speculating and a lot will be wrong but it's pretty clear something shady happened. There was no NDA when doc filed his lawsuit and said on stream that he knew why he was banned. The fact that he would never say should be the biggest red flag to everyone. Anyone who thinks doc didn't do something shady here probably doesn't think his wife's fucking the mailman even though he caught her blowing him.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Sure people are speculating and a lot will be wrong but it's pretty clear something shady happened. There was no NDA when docked out his lawsuit and said on stream that he knew why he was banned. The fact that he would never say should be the biggest red flag to everyone. Anyone who thinks God didn't do something shady here probably doesn't think his wife's ducking the mailman even though he caught her blowing him.
So what is exactly bs then? Never said there isn't some truth to it all, only that most will be wrong too. Unless all is revealed by all parties, then most of us can only speculate, as any party can still lie.

Say what to the bolded???

To me it seems like he's saying they were "almost" inappropriate. Or something? It's pretty vague, which means it probably was totally inappropriate. But still, I'd prefer more specifics but we probably won't get them.

NDA's have nothing to do with this. This instance involves a minor. Would be severely unethical for Twitch and Dr Disrespect to post said private messages.

NDA's involved here deal with his exclusive broadcasting contract with Twitch and their out of court settlement after his ban relating to that contract.

Reactions: HHJ
NDA's have nothing to do with this. This instance involves a minor. Would be severely unethical for Twitch and Dr Disrespect to post said private messages.

NDA's involved here deal with his exclusive broadcasting contract with Twitch and their out of court settlement after his ban relating to that contract.
Ok. Gotcha.

Then the fact remains. Without the evidence, anybody can say anything. How many times has the mob been wrong? The mob can be any side. Sorry, without real definitive proof, I can't just say what happened, so I will keep the pitchfork in the shed.

I can partially sympathize with Doc here. When in my mid-30's i was constantly getting hit on by high school girls. Its flattering, makes you feel like your twenty again.

Separation in sympathy occurs by engaging in private messaging and some of that messaging being sexual in nature. That means he was seeking an encounter based upon convenient timing.

Where the fuck were you hanging out at 35 years old where you were constantly getting hit on by 16/17 year old high school girls?

A high school?

You think it sounds like a cool claim, is creepy to the rest of us.

So what is exactly bs then? Never said there isn't some truth to it all, only that most will be wrong too. Unless all is revealed by all parties, then most of us can only speculate, as any party can still lie.

Say what to the bolded???

The bullshit is the idea that an NDA has anything to do with wide doc won't say anything specific. He knew long before any settlement and acknowledged as much. And unless the NDA says ' you can't say you didn't sext a girl' - and call it speculation if you want we all know that it doesn't say that - Docs pretty much confirmed the story is true. Not to mention we're talking about a piece of s*** who cheated on his wife with an internet girl. And that's not speculation that happened.

Ok. Gotcha.

Then the fact remains. Without the evidence, anybody can say anything. How many times has the mob been wrong? The mob can be any side. Sorry, without real definitive proof, I can't just say what happened, so I will keep the pitchfork in the shed.

Show us some instances of the mob being wrong. I'll wait.

Show us some instances of the mob being wrong. I'll wait.
Wait, are you saying you have never seen a mob being wrong? You need me to show you examples of this?????? Must be young.
The bullshit is the idea that an NDA has anything to do with wide doc won't say anything specific. He knew long before any settlement and acknowledged as much. And unless the NDA says ' you can't say you didn't sext a girl' - and call it speculation if you want we all know that it doesn't say that - Docs pretty much confirmed the story is true. Not to mention we're talking about a piece of s*** who cheated on his wife with an internet girl. And that's not speculation that happened.
Fair enough.

Wait, are you saying you have never seen a mob being wrong? You need me to show you examples of this?????? Must be young.

Fair enough.

Im likely older than you (not saying that to flex), and youre gunna have to show me a real example of a 'mob being wrong' that actually led to something happening that shouldnt have. And if i you've only got one or two examples then this senerio is meaningless because statistically it wouldnt make sense. People like to think false accusations fucked peoples lives in an large scale and they dont. (example, people say kids ate tide pods. That actually happened like once or twice, and they didnt 'eat them' they just burst them in there mouth and that turned into the entire world thinking people actually ate tidepods)

And admittedly im not knee deep on this topic but I just checked it anything new was out and Doc has pretty much admitted he was doing something he shouldnt have done. And it was a minor. Welp.

Im likely older than you (not saying that to flex), and youre gunna have to show me a real example of a 'mob being wrong' that actually led to something happening that shouldnt have. And if i you've only got one or two examples then this senerio is meaningless because statistically it wouldnt make sense. People like to think false accusations fucked peoples lives in an large scale and they dont. (example, people say kids ate tide pods. That actually happened like once or twice, and they didnt 'eat them' they just burst them in there mouth and that turned into the entire world thinking people actually ate tidepods)

And admittedly im not knee deep on this topic but I just checked it anything new was out and Doc has pretty much admitted he was doing something he shouldnt have done. And it was a minor. Welp.
Amber Heard. That basically just happened, and the mob was wrong.... There are more, but you cannot remember the one that was most recent, and all over, so any number would not suffice for you.

Amber Heard. That basically just happened, and the mob was wrong.... There are more, but you cannot remember the one that was most recent, and all over, so any number would not suffice for you.

You mean that celebrity fued which each side had there 'stans'. You're not really using Johnny Depp, the multi millionaire and defamation suit winner, as an example because he wasnt brought back to a declining movie franchise? Depps 'side' was far larger than heards by Suits end - which he won and was awarded 3 mil, but Heard was also awarded 2 mil. He lost his libel suit against the sun because it was proven that most of the allegations agaisnt him were likely true. He was 'hurt' by this by any means.

Give me a real example where false allegations were considered true and actually hurt someone. Not trying to be a dick, but you cant. If you can give me an actual example that is legitimate I'll accept it.

You mean that celebrity fued which each side had there 'stans'. You're not really using Johnny Depp, the multi millionaire and defamation suit winner, as an example because he wasnt brought back to a declining movie franchise? Depps 'side' was far larger than heards by Suits end - which he won and was awarded 3 mil, but Heard was also awarded 2 mil. He lost his libel suit against the sun because it was proven that most of the allegations agaisnt him were likely true. He was 'hurt' by this by any means.

Give me a real example where false allegations were considered true and actually hurt someone. Not trying to be a dick, but you cant. If you can give me an actual example that is legitimate I'll accept it.
See, you will just disregard anything, even if proven. The dude was left out to dry by many corporations due to lies and yes, the mob... They were WRONG...

Enjoy the festivities, man. I don't watch streamers of any sort, so no real skin in the game.

See, you will just disregard anything, even if proven. The dude was left out to dry by many corporations due to lies and yes, the mob... They were WRONG...

Enjoy the festivities, man. I don't watch streamers of any sort, so no real skin in the game.

OK Mr. Male Victim.

Where the fuck were you hanging out at 35 years old where you were constantly getting hit on by 16/17 year old high school girls?

My profession occasionally involves interacting with them. This wasnt a 'cool claim'. Was a proclamation of sympathy in relation to finding the initial interaction flattering. Made it clear in that post my sympathy ended by him engaging with it.

Worst was at a mid 20's couple engagement party. End of the night the bride to be was flirting with me so heavily i had to go hide for the remainder of the event. Or another time some random woman felt the desire to guess my age so she grabbed my ass. Another time some guy started dry humping me when at the sink. I could go on with more stories.

Back