Doumbe: "Most muscular guys have weak chins"!

No they don't. So many counter examples such as Jon Jones for instance.

jon is a proven roid cheat along with the likes of Holyfield.

their studiness is enhanced chemically with PED's. this is not speculation it's fact. that's why HGH Vitor was hard to KO as well.

In his post fight interview Doumbe said sth along the lines "Souvent les mecs costauds comme ça ont le menton faible", which basically means that most "muscular" guys (strong guys) have weak chins, he's seen it many times before, so he knew it was about to happen early in the fight.

I can think of Todd Duffee, Overeem, Marlon Moraes,...

It does seem that the Mark Hunt kinda chubby types of fighters have the best chins out there, but idk.
RoMero?

In his post fight interview Doumbe said sth along the lines "Souvent les mecs costauds comme ça ont le menton faible", which basically means that most "muscular" guys (strong guys) have weak chins, he's seen it many times before, so he knew it was about to happen early in the fight.

I can think of Todd Duffee, Overeem, Marlon Moraes,...

It does seem that the Mark Hunt kinda chubby types of fighters have the best chins out there, but idk.
Thin Overeem had a bad chin before Ubereem ever ate his first horse meat.

Oh well because none of the guy in your list cheated ? I mean Canelo is clean, right ? <seedat>

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sport...-for-6-months-for-doping-violations/33952663/

And unlike Jon Jones he was proven guilty <GOT2>

I'm not saying they are clean. but for the most part, people with that phenotype all have good chins. ped cheat or not.

HOWEVER, there are PED cheats with gay alien skulls that can actually take a punch better after they roid. Like Badr Hari. He was a glass jawed joke early in his career then went mad on PED's and went on a pretty good run.

I'm not saying they are clean. but for the most part, people with that phenotype all have good chins. ped cheat or not.

HOWEVER, there are PED cheats with gay alien skulls that can actually take a punch better after they roid. Like Badr Hari. He was a glass jawed joke early in his career then went mad on PED's and went on a pretty good run.
Yeah Hari is the King of turning around a career. The thing that people underestimate with roids too, is the sheer MENTAL edge it gives fighters. It gives you so much fuckin confidence and belief in yourself, youre practically cumming just from thinking about it with the amount of gear some of these dudes are on and mental edge it gives you and the fact you can train harder, longer and faster than someone not on it, which by itself is a huge edge.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah Hari is the King of turning around a career. The thing that people underestimate with roids too, is the sheer MENTAL edge it gives fighters. It gives you so much fuckin confidence and belief in yourself, youre practically cumming just from thinking about it with the amount of gear some of these dudes are on and mental edge it gives you and the fact you can train harder, longer and faster than someone not on it, which by itself is a huge edge.

absolutely, just look at Conor. Though he combines it with whiskey and coke.

Meh. Maybe lean guys who do heavy weight cuts. Otherwise more french bullshit.

Overeem had the same chin when he was skinny. He has a weak chin because his head is relativley small compared to the rest of his body

maxresdefault.jpg
A genetic beast with a weak chin & terrible cardio

Sherdog is like a science lab. All kinds of scientists in here discussing chins, hairlines, psychological & physiological shookiness of fighters. Amazing.
if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute then get out of the laboratory

I find it fascinating that, chin, strength, power, are all so complicated we can't really fit them into a box of what makes one person's better than another's. We can make a bunch of correlations but there's no one rule that applies to everyone.
i find it fascination as well mi hombre

lol at the bolded but high testosterone does change a man mentally. can make a man feel like a moose in a rut

but all the more important to keep the mind disciplined. high testosterone with weak self restraint is not a good combination

Back