Dope KOs That Nobody Ever Remembers

Condit in his Natural Born Killer mode, handing the 14-0 Judo Decisionator version of Dong Hyun Kim his first loss:
conditko.gif

Ellenberger against Shields back when Ellenberger's nickname, "The Juggernaut", actually fit him:
1.gif

Felt so bad for Shields after that one. Dude was coming off of the GSP loss, then loses his father some weeks before the scheduled fight against Ellenberger, doesn't pull out and then this happens...

I was like the only Jonathan Brookins fan in history. He had a lot of potential and basically won ultimate fighter on sheer force of will. But then he became more focused on being the best hippy he could be instead of the best fighter.
I also was a big fan of him

Ellenberger against Shields back when Ellenberger's nickname, "The Juggernaut", actually fit him:
1.gif

Felt so bad for Shields after that one. Dude was coming off of the GSP loss, then loses his father some weeks before the scheduled fight against Ellenberger, doesn't pull out and then this happens...

I remember the Diaz bros being pissed with the stoppage and called the follow-up GnP "little rabbit punches and then the ref stops the fight, it's bullshit"

I remember the Diaz bros being pissed with the stoppage and called the follow-up GnP "little rabbit punches and then the ref stops the fight, it's bullshit"
Those Diaz brothers...

05d.jpg

Abel Trujillo vs Jamie Varner. Whole fight was nuts.

Hansen KOing Uno with about 10 secs left in a match he was losing.

Hellboy-Gif.gif

I'm sure most people remember this but Big Country knocking out Minotauro was epic.

Roy+Nelson+Knockouts+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+UFC+Fight+Night+Abu+Dhabi.gif

I'm always surprised how little remembered Timmeh's murderdeathkill on Tra Telligman is remembered, even in 'most brutal KO's ever' threads it only gets occasional mention.

Dude was carried out on a stretcher still stiff and never seen or heard from again #RIP

I love Don Frye but Jerome Lebanner almost took his head off....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back