Dope KOs That Nobody Ever Remembers

<{cuts}><{cuts}>
AntiqueBareIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Stephens-KO.gif

Stephens with the uppercut of a thousand exploding suns
<{JustBleed}>

I thought he had the perfect skillset to give Benson problems.
Perhaps, tbh I don’t really remember most of his fights, but I’d don’t see him embarrassing Nate and beating Melendez or Edgar. I know...Inb4 robberies

For every Barboza-Etim KO that gets recycled over and over as one of the greatest KOs in UFC, there are the unheralded KOs that are just as good but NOBODY speaks of, as if they don't exist.

Typically, it seems it's because they involve fighters no one care about. Like Nick Denis. This is an amazing KO. Nick Denis vs. Joseph Sandoval.

i1ibmv.gif

What's your pick?
Someone post the condit/ Hardy finish.

Melvin was a favorite of mine for a long time. Easily the hardest puncher LW has ever had. That run he had when he was training at Jackson Wink was really fun to watch.
Yea, Melvin was a scary dude for a bit but he fell off hard. Don’t get me wrong he’s still scary.

i never really paid attention to what Bader was doing in that gif, what the fuck was he trying to do? elbow Machida with his right?
Seems like it.
You've seen it when a lifelong boxer spars a MMA fighter. The mmartist may do work, and even hang with the boxer until they near their second wind.
Suddenly the mmartist gets aggressive and starts to force it, or throw low-percentage strikes out of frustration and before long, the lifelong striker taxes them for it.

Bader hadn't yet developed his lead hand into a real weapon, wanted to just get a hold of lyoto, and walked onto the right hand in a hurry, falling all at once in a heap.

Yea, Melvin was a scary dude for a bit but he fell off hard. Don’t get me wrong he’s still scary.
I always used to say, if he would have gotten past Lauzon and got the title fight everyone thought he was going to get... he would’ve KOed Frankie. Frankie used to get dropped by EVERYONE he fought in title fights when he was champ. Get clipped by Melvin and good luck recovering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back