• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Doo Ho Choi vs Cub Swanson Was a Terrible Fight; Glorified Sloppy Brawl

The fight was very exciting, but yeah it was sloppy at times

I'd rather watch 2 women shadowbox in the cage than a sloppy men's brawl.

Obviously this is a tr0ll thread but TBH I did feel that way about Polo Reyes vs whichever Dong it was he was beating off on
Felt the same about KZ/Garcia when everybody was jerking off over that fight. Maybe it's just something Korean fighters do (ho choi).

Shut the fuck up you hipster.

Guess you can't please everyone. Personally I'll take an action packed sloppy brawl over an uneventful technical stalemate anyday.

lmao.. by who?
A lot of people. Anytime a greatest fight ever list is brought up, its usually Hendo/Shogun I, Frye/Takayama, Griffin/Bonnar I, Liddell/Silva, Silva/Sonnen, Nogueira/Couture, Hughes/Trigg II, Pettis/Henderson I, Edgar/Maynard II, etc.

Frye/Takayama is always mentioned. Hell, its even in the top 20 greatest fights ever on Tapology.

Both fighters abandoned all skill and technique after no more that 2:30 of the first round. How can you give WMMA shit for being poor quality when two top 10 fighters want nothing more than to load up on haymakers for the majority of the fight? Atleast Pereira vs Letourneau had some high level grappling involved.

And people had the gall to compare this scrub with the GOAT? SMH. Conor Bless.

Ill give you troll of the year award.

Go fap on Shields vs Maia telling yourself that 'you get it' if it helps you sleep at night ts.

"I hate fun, mom wheres my fedora??"

-TS

Both fighters abandoned all skill and technique after no more that 2:30 of the first round. How can you give WMMA shit for being poor quality when two top 10 fighters want nothing more than to load up on haymakers for the majority of the fight? Atleast Pereira vs Letourneau had some high level grappling involved.

And people had the gall to compare this scrub with the GOAT? SMH. Conor Bless.
If that was a terrible fight what do you consider a great fight? Were you a huge fan of the Maynard Guida fight because of all the awesome technical movement?

If you gave me a choice between watching Dillashaw v.s. Cruz and Choi v.s. Swanson, I'd pick the latter 10/10 times.

Swanson has always brawled and starts throwing hay-makers when he gets outclassed.

Choi never recovered after getting tagged and looked like he abandoned his technique after.

Why are so many Conor fans triggered by people not voting for Conor-Nate II as the fight of the year?

They gassed the fuck out of themselves because both of them came close to finishing the other.

It only became sloppy after that.

Otherwise it was a thing to behold. Whomever compared it to a Garcia fight....fuck off.

Back