Doo Ho Choi: "I would beat Cub Swanson not just in a fight but in sparring sessions."

Korean GOAT lol loving it. Choi vs MacGregor for FW championship 2016

He looks like a solid prospect. Let him get another win and throw him in there with Cub.

His attempt to channel McGregoat is so unoriginal he even picks on the same guy Conor was at one point (Cub).

Yet another Asian fighter about to get found out in America.

most likely, I feel bad for him, but his personality seems shit. Enjoy getting knocked out choi.

The kid is a FW finishing machine... young talented and confindent. Only sherdoggers can hate him.

Still pretty weird to call out Clay Guida. Maybe Choi wants to prove that he can not be lay and prayed to death.

most likely, I feel bad for him, but his personality seems shit. Enjoy getting knocked out choi.

so because he isnt a super humble chinaman you expect him to be he has a shit attitude?

How is beating someone in a sparring session a greater accomplishment than beating them in a fight? I get this is probably a language barrier thing, but weird

glad to see im not the only one who came to this apparently ridiculous conclusion.
way it was phrased just makes it sound strange.

This would end with another highlight reel KO for Cub Swanson.

Koreans taking over just like SAMSUNG?
SAMSUNG should sponsor Korean fighters!

People gonna sleep on him but Korean Superboy is for fucking real.

This would end with another highlight reel KO for Cub Swanson.

You want to talk about highlight reel KO's? Watch any of Choi's Deep fights, especially against solid names like Ishida, he has some serious power.

Last edited:
Back