Doo Ho Choi: "I would beat Cub Swanson not just in a fight but in sparring sessions."

Why would he value beating him in a training session over kicking his ass in an actual fight?

Legit confused here.

Yet another Asian fighter about to get found out in America.

are people like you just new to the ufc and mma as a whole? last time I checked, there have been many asian fighters that have had success. have you not watched any stun gun fights?, ace fights, zombie fights, mr perfect? you might want to get up to speed with the mma scene. doo ho choi is the real deal been saying this for a while. time for fans to recognize.

Why would he value beating him in a training session over kicking his ass in an actual fight?

Legit confused here.

He never said that. Improve your reading comprehension.

And he mentions beating him in training to state that he believes his individual skills specific to grappling, wrestling, and striking (you know, things you focus on in sparring) are all superior to Cub's.

Nice stuff. Kid's already moving that fucking needle.

Honestly don't know why Cub gets the love he does.

Dude is always trying to throw haymakers and is a slob in the ring. So much wasted movements.

OVERRATED

Watch now as a rivalry develops with Cub and this guy gradually passes Cub out and then Cub takes to twitter to whine about how unfair life is.

He never said that. Improve your reading comprehension.

And he mentions beating him in training to state that he believes his individual skills specific to grappling, wrestling, and striking (you know, things you focus on in sparring) are all superior to Cub's.

it was more of "i dont really get was he trying to imply" hence me stating my confusion. feel free to inform me but no need to come off as an ass like that.

it was more of "i dont really get was he trying to imply" hence me stating my confusion. feel free to inform me but no need to come off as an ass like that.

it was more of you not caring to actually understand what he was stating within the context of the interview, which you obviously didn't even read. you chose instead to yourself imply that what he said was nonsensical, a.k.a. you be hating.

it was more of you not caring to actually understand what he was stating within the context of the interview, which you obviously didn't even read. you chose instead to yourself imply that what he said was nonsensical, a.k.a. you be hating.

I don't think he's hating. There is no clear motive in what he is trying to say, in regards to them sparring(other than he would win). Doo Ho definitely could've clarified what he meant by this. You yourself are the one rushing to judgment.

I don't think he's hating. There is no clear motive in what he is trying to say, in regards to them sparring(other than he would win). Doo Ho definitely could've clarified what he meant by this. You yourself are the one rushing to judgment.

Rushing to judgement? What he meant was Very obvious, why would you need clarification? If you know what sparring is, you know what he's saying.

His motive is to say that he believes he is better than Cub in all areas of fighting. That's pretty crystal clear. If you or the other guy pretend to be confused by his statement, you are definitely grasping and indeed hating.

Choi is a monster. I watched his previous fights and I'm impressed. Check this guy out on YouTube if you haven't.

Watch when he has to fight somebody half decent American opponent.

he gave you fact, and you came back with speculation based on personal bias... congratulations, you are a true sherdogger.

His motive is to say that he believes he is better than Cub in all areas of fighting. That's pretty crystal clear. If you or the other guy pretend to be confused by his statement, you are definitely grasping and indeed hating.

lol what? they are like 10 people actually hating on this guy, and your trying to put me on blast for saying im confused? If anyone's grasping its you, i havent said shit about this fighter except that i didnt understand one part of his statement.

and your telling me to work on my reading comprehension.

Edit: your issue here seems to be you think everyone posting here lives and breathes MMA 24/7 and are familiar with all the intricacies of it, Have you considered maybe im a casual fan just starting to Really Look into this stuff? im not sayin i am or that i am not. But with a join date of this month i don't see why you would assume im so familiar with everything mma that i would know being better at sparring= Being generally skilled than someone.so much so that me stating my confusion with his quote equates to me "hating" on them

Last edited:
Back