Doo Ho Choi: "I would beat Cub Swanson not just in a fight but in sparring sessions."

So much ignorance in this thread...DHC is legit.

Reserving judgement til I see him in more fights to get a fair analysis on his skills. He TKO'ed a guy that hasn't won a fight in the UFC and was KO'ed in the fight before that,

That same fighter beat a 1-4 fighter in his last fight before being signed by the UFC.

Again, I'll reserve judgement until I have seen more of him.

Why does he call out cub?? Like all the times,cub via tko
Clay beat kawajiri and hioki at fw,he would likely beat him too.
Give him step up,but not top 10 like cub

How is beating someone in a sparring session a greater accomplishment than beating them in a fight? I get this is probably a language barrier thing, but weird

Doo Ho and Conor are two of my favorites at FW. The year of the GOAT shall be good to them.

good luck to him but i don't think he has what it takes to beat Cub most if not all Asian fighters tend to get eaten alive by the Brazilian and American top 10

good luck to him but i don't think he has what it takes to beat Cub most if not all Asian fighters tend to get eaten alive by the Brazilian and American top 10

bahahahahaha

you lack critical thinking skills.

He never said that. Improve your reading comprehension.

And he mentions beating him in training to state that he believes his individual skills specific to grappling, wrestling, and striking (you know, things you focus on in sparring) are all superior to Cub's.

Wow, don't get all seriously butthurt over what is standard fan trashtalk dude, give your ethnic solidarity thing a rest.

it was more of you not caring to actually understand what he was stating within the context of the interview, which you obviously didn't even read. you chose instead to yourself imply that what he said was nonsensical, a.k.a. you be hating.

ur a baby..

Kid is a beast. He may be champ one day.

He never said that. Improve your reading comprehension.

And he mentions beating him in training to state that he believes his individual skills specific to grappling, wrestling, and striking (you know, things you focus on in sparring) are all superior to Cub's.

You are confusing the hell out me. It was an awkward way to phrase it. I guess you could interpret it that way, but it was hardly crystal clear. You need to lose the tude, dude. You sound like pretentious asshole.

he gets hit alot by an 0-3 flyweight? dont like the sound of that lol

Anyone who calls out Clay Guida is all right in my books.
That's asking for a lose because Clay will lay on him for 3 rounds. Guarantee!

Don't forget Russians. They are the best.

He's calling out Cub because hes a big name and will produce a fight fans will enjoy.

Back