Don't get all the people that says Michelle Waterson is unattractive

I didn’t really see that she was hot before either. It’s weird but you gotta see her fight and get familiar first, then somehow she seems hotter.

Have you ever heard of grammar?
I literally have no idea what you're talking about, from the title to the thread it's all mumbo-jumbo, go to school TS get an education.
You put your commas in the wrong place. In fact, you should have used periods.

Me too Gina looks manly in a way
Is this your definition of Manly?
images

cear-gina-carano-01-v.jpg

MV5BMTg0MTAxOTM1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI5NzQyNw@@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Have you ever heard of grammar?
I literally have no idea what you're talking about, from the title to the thread it's all mumbo-jumbo, go to school TS get an education.
I hear ya, but whats even better is knowing its a fucked up reply and translating it regardless.

You cant?

I find her cute .... Gina is cute as well .... I’d tackle Cupcake Tate , Weigh in day Ronda and Wig wearing Rose

It's difficult to say she's unattractive.

It's within the bounds of reasonableness to not go gaga over her looks.

Most dudes would be happy ending up with someone on her level, but some definitely bump her up because of MMA and because they are sexually repressed, or because they are desperate to prove over the internet that they are indeed heterosexual men who would absolutely have sex with her, because she's a woman and like I'm totally straight dude!

I mean, they are the least, but there are much more than expected. Weird.

Don't you know every single Shertard dates or is married to a millionnaire supermodel?

I'd LOVE to see what kind of girl these morons date, we'd be in for a good laugh :D

sharon-mr.jpg

She's ok, if she asked me out I'd go immediately, but we have better options aplenty.. Miesha, Dern, JJ, Tricia, Karolina, Gina, Randa Marcus is not as attractive, but more fun.

Back