Don't get all the people that says Michelle Waterson is unattractive

It's almost like different people have different preferences.....

She wouldn't even stand out if you saw her walking around Irvine, CA

She ain't ugly but she ain't hot either

<mma4> I'm impressed the girl got moves almost tempted to flip my pick back to her, but she so small compared to JJ and I don't think she can stand with her for any length of time, and I don't think she can hold her down at length...

Virgins and the virgin adjacent are the biggest critics when it comes to looks but will also fall in love with a toothless methwhore if one would to spend 5 minutes being nice to them

One more thing I still don’t understand

People who don’t get the difference between fat and big

Is it an American thing ? Is it delusion ?

Any woman that isn’t overweight is considered to have no curves on here

Ronda/Dern is a goddess to most of sherdog

You're one for two. She's good at arching her back to push her butt out and make it look less crazy flat, but that's about it.

bEJDswp.gif
TQSvYXk.gif
LinedSlowEwe-max-1mb.gif

Alot of people have asian fetishes.

If one doesn't have the yellow fever they can see girls like waterson for what they truly objectively are.

She's hot. But you know...Sherdoggers are used to getting 10's on the regular.

For you!

A lot of sherdoggers are just regular guys that have access to regular girls. I can find way more attractive girls than her at any college campus, and those girls wouldn't even be considered super hot by college standards. It's just not difficult to find young good looking women. I'm not used to 10's, but i'm used to girls who are more attractive than michelle. Plus, she doesn't even have a proper set of breast.

I mean, they are the least, but there are much more than expected. Weird.

There are like two people saying she is unattractive and they are probably trolling. Lol you reading a sherdoggers post doesn't make it thread worthy.

Not my cup of tea but I don't think she is ugly. Still would because I have low standards.

Thought she looked good and then I saw her in the ESPN body mag or whatever lol

She is objectively an attractive woman by all metrics. Anyone saying otherwise is being disingenuous. I suspect that comments disparaging her appearance are more of a knee-jerk reaction to the fans who make over the top, lust-filled, horndog comments about her.

Back