Don't get all the people that says Michelle Waterson is unattractive

some people are into pointy elbow try hard broads, im not personally but I get it if low self esteem loser want to lust after a woman without one single uniquely redeemable feature

She looks like a typical south east asian. Nothing about her stands out. great body but thats it

She's attractive, a solid 8 imo

she acts like a boy in a girls body. gross

She got worse, but I would still bang.

Anyone that says she's not attractive is:

Queer, wears a mask, and throws bottles of piss at cops.

source.gif

She is fine, but I don't find her nearly as attractive as so many people seem to.

I think that's largely a preference thing, I personally like light makeup on most chicks, and some chicks without makeup, plainly look great to me. But there are definitely 8,9,10s without makeup.
here is one:
3-27.jpg
Do you seriously think the first one is a no-makeup pic?

I think she is quite attractive for a MMA fighter. I date almost exclusively Asians so I am partial though.

Who cares about how hot a fighter is. What a pointless thread.

I'm a body man. I can let an average face slide if the broad has a body, and Waterson has a banging one.

I would get up strong for her.

You have to remember that sherdoggers standards are very high, we all have super model wives and also miss universe side chicks. its not like someone like Watersons would be on our level, you couldn't even pay us to hug her let alone anything else.

She is attractive, but a bit overrated by some. She has a really sexy personality. But it's true she was much hotter back when she first got into the sport. Her Hooters/bikini model days.

Last edited:
Back