Media Donn Davis: Kayla Harrison "ran" from Cyborg & Pacheco to go to the UFC

Promoters gonna promote. That's understandable. Fighters gonna want more money and fame. That's understandable too.

But Cyborg the women's GOAT? No. Amanda Nunes is the women's GOAT imo. Look at who they both fought and how they won.
Nunes may have been the best overall for a short time but not over her entire career, she's not the goat, Cyborg is. Cyborg fought the best available and has 1 relevant loss to Nunes which was a 50/50 brawl.

Nunes may have been the best overall for a short time but not over her entire career, she's not the goat, Cyborg is. Cyborg fought the best available and has 1 relevant loss to Nunes which was a 50/50 brawl.
Um. Wow. You really believe that?

Nunes fought everyone and beat them all. Cyborg fought notably inferior competition. It's not even close.

You know what? I'm out. Have it you crazy mofo! Enjoy the weekend.

Not a good look from Donn. He should just cheer her on.

I know Scott Coker was goofy but he had heart and had no haters. More promoters should study his game

Coker wanted his fighters to have success in the UFC so it would make his promotion look better.

Cyborg did not fight the best available. When the best 135 came up and challenged her she was put to sleep. Harrison is proving that Cyborg could have and should cut the weight to 135.

Cyborg did not fight the best available. When the best 135 came up and challenged her she was put to sleep. Harrison is proving that Cyborg could have and should cut the weight to 135.
Amanda Nunes is a once in a lifetime amazing athlete. Ronda ducked Cyborg for years because she knew she wouldve gotten ran over. Nunes just did what Cyborg was always gonna do.
its a damn shame we never got Nunes-Cyborg 2. the first fight was an awesome shootout; i feel like the second fight wouldve been more tactical.

Fam dis non-liftin' level 6 Norwood troll just mad him nuh have di dedication fi have 3d delts like Kayla 🪨 di gyal's most muscular pose str8 NASTY fam look:
GK7U16gXwAAAx3w.jpg_large.jpg
She a queen fam dats dedication to di lifestyle 👑 👉 👌

Meanwhile Donn prolly w8n fi ozempic to kick in 💉 LMFAOLLL FOH maybe u should try runnin' broski be good fi u

78101317-0-image-a-4_1700644531733.jpg

🏃💨🚫🍔

Last edited:
Amanda Nunes is a once in a lifetime amazing athlete. Ronda ducked Cyborg for years because she knew she wouldve gotten ran over. Nunes just did what Cyborg was always gonna do.
its a damn shame we never got Nunes-Cyborg 2. the first fight was an awesome shootout; i feel like the second fight wouldve been more tactical.
Cyborg should have cut the weight then. What was stopping her? You can't tell me Cyborg is bigger than Harrison. Ronda was pulling million dollar PPVs, she didn't need Cyborg. But Cyborg could have made life changing money being the one to dethrone Ronda. Instead she fought blown up 135ers who weren't that good.

Cyborg should have cut the weight then. What was stopping her? You can't tell me Cyborg is bigger than Harrison. Ronda was pulling million dollar PPVs, she didn't need Cyborg. But Cyborg could have made life changing money being the one to dethrone Ronda. Instead she fought blown up 135ers who weren't that good.
did you see that vid where Cyborg was trying to cut to 135? its honestly pretty disturbing. she's just too big of a woman. her frame is too large to get that low.
and if Ronda really wanted it, she wouldve taken it. she didnt, and instead Nunes beat her ass.
Cyborg is a woman ahead of her time; she was too big to compete in most women's divisions until recently. she still has had a great career though.

Larissa used to struggle to make 135 when she was half as jacked as she is now. Last time she was that size she got fucked up by Macy Chiasson.

I don't think Maria would be top 3 either, maybe top 10 at a push?
Agreed in Marina
Tbh, she would mostly be a top15 i think...

About Larissa...
Idk...
I can only wonder what will happen if she beats Cyborg this month

did you see that vid where Cyborg was trying to cut to 135? its honestly pretty disturbing. she's just too big of a woman. her frame is too large to get that low.
and if Ronda really wanted it, she wouldve taken it. she didnt, and instead Nunes beat her ass.
Cyborg is a woman ahead of her time; she was too big to compete in most women's divisions until recently. she still has had a great career though.
Harrison is bigger than her. I know what weight cut you're referring to and it's because she tried to cut a massive amount of weight in only three days. Harrison does it the right way.

Harrison is bigger than her. I know what weight cut you're referring to and it's because she tried to cut a massive amount of weight in only three days. Harrison does it the right way.
True, I was so surprised with Harrison. She was such a massive woman in PFL I didn't think she could do it. But she did. I think she is the future of her division.
I don't know if Cyborg could ever get down to 135. I think the time where she maybe could've has long past. She's just too broad and too muscular nowadays.

Cyborg moves like a mummy nowadays and her fight with Pacheco will probably be a boring decision either way. I'm sure Kayla would have loved to get her hands on her, but not wait around for another year. PFL sidelined her just like they did with their other discarded former champ Palmer, and now they're making Pacheco wait around forever to fight again.

In Donn Davis' mind the MMA world missing out on a 4th fight between Larissa Pacheco & Kayla Harrison is equal or greater to missing out on Fedor Emelianenko vs Randy Couture or Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson. <lmao>
Or Anderson Silva vs GSP

Back