Elections Donald Trump releases "Official Trump Coins" in bid to raise money as Harris campaign gains momentum

He cannot get his biggest supporters to buy a pair of his sneakers Loren claims the pair she as wearing was from China. She did not get the real ones lol.

lauren-boebert-2158709637jpg.jpg

66826cb3c31eb990ea2f919e

I’m a watch guy, and IMHO, those look like those cheap Chinese pieces of crap advertised in places like SkyMall and Facebook.

It looks like they were designed in about 5 minutes, too. Like someone just typed in “generic watch template” and said go.

that picture doesn't even look like a real picture of actual goods. it's like it's been designed on computer and it's just a concept of what the product is supposed to look like.

and they even put a tiny disclaimer on their video promotion for it saying that what is being shown in their video is just a depiction, and may not be the actual product.

sounds like the good ole' bait-and-switch.

they can't even be honest and upfront about anything. from those fake $600 necklaces, to their made in china maga hats. if i was going to be a retard and spend 6 figures on a wristwatch, give me one good reason why i'd want to buy it off these guys.

He cannot get his biggest supporters to buy a pair of his sneakers Loren claims the pair she as wearing was from China. She did not get the real ones lol.

lauren-boebert-2158709637jpg.jpg

66826cb3c31eb990ea2f919e
- The same place that makes Trump original shoes? And even nikes?

I'm going out on the town tonight. My body is ready: Trump diaper, Trump ear diaper, Trump shoes, Trump watch, red MAGA Hat. I'll also be carrying my little semen cup, preloaded, and will be offering babies to all the childless cat ladies. I expect a 100% success rate.

Back