Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, Sanela Diane Jenkins in photo

Don't waste your breath. The guy is a fucking moron. Just think about what kind of person he is if that is what he wrote. This isn't someone that is winning at life.

Think he blocked me. Didn't like all his retardation during the last 10 months relating to Covid brought up when he gets uppity. Or she? Canadian, but speaks like a Missoula housewife.

Well, given his clear opinion on guilt relating to people who settle cases, one might look at the guy a little different when seeing the story of him settling with his ex-wife Ivana over claims that he violently raped her after a botched hair plug treatment, a claim he had her sign an NDA on.

A claim she retracted...

I guess that means he's guilty anyways though, right? Man, imagine a world controlled by your mentality.

"Well, she retracted the charges she claimed, but he's still guilty anyways. There's no reason for her to lie about that, even though she admitted she did."

Sounds great.

"People" place him "all over the place"? Sounds like you've ripped the lid off this case.

That's quite a Qanon theory you've extracted from him taking a flight back to NY from mar a lago with Epstein's brother and his wife 20 years ago. You've convinced me, I'm voting for this guy now.

iu
Trump used to purposely walk in on teenage pageant participants who were naked.

my premise has nothing to do with what you stated in the blue. cant see how you got that either.

secondly i never mentioned trump once in this argument and have no intention of accusing him of rape or anything else. i am refuting the very point i refuted clearly. i am actually saying what i said.......​

You didn't refute anything though. All you said was that it's a possibility that rich people who have never been convicted of rape, still have the power and influence to rape. Which is true enough, but it doesn't add up to much.

A family man could be a serial killer. That's still not an accusation you make lightly without evidence.

That's still not an accusation you make lightly without evidence.

There's plenty of evidence to cast doubts on Trump's innocence regarding Epstein. You just choose to bury your head in the sand.

There's plenty of evidence to cast doubts on Trump's innocence regarding Epstein. You just choose to bury your head in the sand.

What's the evidence? A dancing gif? Him flying with Epstein's brother one time? Come on now, what's the evidence?

You didn't refute anything though. All you said was that it's a possibility that rich people who have never been convicted of rape, still have the power and influence to rape. Which is true enough, but it doesn't add up to much.

A family man could be a serial killer. That's still not an accusation you make lightly without evidence.

nope and this time you and cant claim the assumed stupidity. now i think you are intentionally misstating my position.

i am saying that just because a person is getting it thrown at them doesn't mean they don't rape. in fact it may help contribute to the rape dummy. bill cosby got it thrown at him and yet still felt the need to rape women who would have given it to him.

A claim she retracted...

I guess that means he's guilty anyways though, right? Man, imagine a world controlled by your mentality.

"Well, she retracted the charges she claimed, but he's still guilty anyways. There's no reason for her to lie about that, even though she admitted she did."

Sounds great.

Retracted per the settlement. Not exactly a mere detail. I didn't say it was proof of guilt; that's a fabrication you made up without my help.

You Trumper guys like to emulate his argument tactics and his "ethical" positions in tandem, but if you use his very non-reasoning on guilt and who is guilty, well, he might as well be dead in your eyes, yeah?

Trump says guilty people settle, and he settles on spousal rape. He even has Cohen threaten a reporter, arguing that spouses can't really be raped. But I'm sure Trump doesn't believe that, and Cohen wasn't representing his client's beliefs in any way whatsoever while threatening to,

"Mark my words for it, I will make sure that you and I meet one day over in the courthouse and I will take you for every penny you still don't have, and I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know. Do not even think about going where I know you're planning on going. And that's my warning for the day."

Seems cut and dry from the simplistic perspective of a Trumper. That also doesn't sound like a mob lawyer at all...........

Back